Rhys Harries

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

We're going to Disney World in September 2018, and are just planning our days out. What are the queues like from September 1st to September 7th in the parks (looking for a veteran's input here!)

And does this seem like a good itinerary?

Saturday 1st Sept - Land in Orlando 15:35, leave ourselves until 19:00 to get to the hotel, and then the park. Magic Kingdom will be the park we go to from 19:00 to closing time.

Sunday 2nd Sept - EPCOT all day.

Monday 3rd Sept - Typhoon Lagoon all day

Tuesday 4th Sept - Hollywood Studios all day

Wednesday 5th Sept - Blizzard Beach all day

Thursday 6th Sept - Magic Kingdom all day

Friday 7th Sept - Animal Kingdom all day

Saturday 8th - Internal US Flight to another state for the rest of our holiday.

We tried to have a day in each park, and tried to avoid Extra Magic Hours days, as we thought these would be busiest. We're staying on site in POP Century, so how long are the disney bus journeys between places?

Thanks,

Rhys

We have always tried to go to parks either the day before or after their EMH. That strategy has always seemed to work for us.

I went that week last year and I have to say, it was pretty low crowds. I think you'll be fine with your plan!

i've been to pop century two times.

the bus ride is about 15-20 minutes to hollywood studios, epcot, and downtown disney, and about 20-25 minutes for those to animal kingdom and magic kingdom.

personally speaking, if we are going to magic kingdom and the bus to epcot is already there and the one to magic kingdom isn't, we hop on that one to board the monorail at epcot and then transfer to the magic kingdom monorail. it isn't any faster, but we love using the monorail haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter