BEST COVER for AN IPOD TOUCH?

Actually i think this would probably be great for my son...i'm going to order i think from ebay as their prices r a bit better than Speck!

i'd 100% suggest getting pixel skin from speck products. every ipod i've ever owned i've put this durable rubber on and its worked like a charm. do not get a hard case! you want something that will absorb a fall, not add to it.

I got an ifrogz case for my son's touch. There are lots of colors to chose from, very durable and also included a great screen protector. I bought mine of overstock.com. Prices are good there and also at amazon.

Jenn

I bought one of these Gamefacez ipod cases for my DS. He liked the look a lot. This case fits really well and does protect the iPod from shock and scratches.

I go a little different route with my ipod. It has a shell case of some sort (truthfully I don't even know what it is, not overly thrilling anything, lol.)

I also keep it in a Built Hoodie Camera Case. It is neoprene, but the back side is hard/covers the whole screen area. (Obviously have to make sure to put the screen on the hard side of the case.) I'm paranoid about breaking that huge screen tossing it in your bag. Make sure your son understands that can break. I didn't think to tell my DS to be careful of the screen on his camera, and he cracked it. Ugh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter