Best Counter Service in AK

A question on Yak and Yeti's "crispy honey chicken". Can you get it served with fried rice or is it white rice only? Will they substitute? And I heard the seating for the CS is limited, can we talk about that for a second, thanks?

pizzafari is pretty good, with the italian sandwich. Flame Tree is the best CS in all of WDW parks

Another vote for Flametree. We like the pulled for sandwich, the ribs, and the corn muffin.

I agree! We love the Flame Tree BBQ. We love to sit down by the water and wait for the boat with mickey, minnie and pluto to go by. And last time we were there a baby alligator was swimming in the water and the workers said disney is just waiting till he gets bigger so they can move him-- the kids just loved see him!!!:goodvibes but me not so much:scared: .

A question on Yak and Yeti's "crispy honey chicken". Can you get it served with fried rice or is it white rice only? Will they substitute? And I heard the seating for the CS is limited, can we talk about that for a second, thanks?

Seems to be plenty of seating, all outdoors.

For the Flame Tree fans - I have heard the character boat hasn't been seen in awhile, might be a victim of cutbacks.

pizzafari --we don't eat as heavy a lunch as the food at flame tree so pizzafari is our choice (haven't tried yak and yeti yet!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter