• Big Least

• Big 10

• Pac 10

• Big 12

• WAC

• Ind.

• I'd rather watch the pros

Results are only viewable after voting.
After he got smoked by appalachian state, no one paid any attention to his swimmin hole.

I have to agree that the SEC is the toughest, but the Florida Gators are crap!! (Can't let the Gators get away...lol).

GO CANES!!!

Are you going to the game? It is going to be a blast!!! We are having a huge party for it :drinking1

Can't even being to get tickets, it's way too expensive to find them anywhere. We'll be having a nice party for the game though!

We are going to destroy the Gators!!! Then again, what's new, we own the Gators. Although, I would love to see the Gators get another big lead on the Canes and pull off another choke job and lose it, that might be the best game I've ever seen (a few years ago).

The worst part about college football season is when it ends early December, and all you're left with is one or two pro games on Sunday (and at some point Saturday).

It makes the Thursday-Friday (and eventually Monday thru Wed) college football games you can always turn on, missed that much more. Nothing like coming home from work and being able to watch a game on a weeknight. Then the season ends, and the NFL gives you maybe 2 games. If you're lucky and they don't put it on the NFL network...lol.

This is off topic but I'm a huge Hurricane fan. It stinks how they choked in the college world series. At least we did beat FSU. As far as football, I think this will be another tough year for the Canes. GO CANES!

This is off topic but I'm a huge Hurricane fan. It stinks how they choked in the college world series. At least we did beat FSU. As far as football, I think this will be another tough year for the Canes. GO CANES!

Yea, would have loved to have seen them go farther in the College World Series, I watched all the games, they got a bit too cocky I thought though.

But yes, at least we beat FSU, which at least made the trip worth it :)

Yea, it probably will be another tough year for the Canes (although they had one of the top recruiting classes, and they won't be nearly as bad as last year). I definitely see them contending again though in a few years.

If it's not a National Championship, Canes fans don't care. It's kind of sad really, but most fans down here are fairweather fans anyways, Most sports are that way actually (in the 80's, the Yankees baseball games barely had more than the Marlins or Devil Rays...lol), so I can't really say it's just down here. It's more prevalent down here though, that's for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter