Best Coffee

I know that the villas have coffee pots, you have to pay if you use their coffee, so, I bring my own so that I have at least a few good cups of coffee in the morning! Everything else is hit or miss throughout the day, depending upon where you eat!

I know that the villas have coffee pots, you have to pay if you use their coffee, so, I bring my own so that I have at least a few good cups of coffee in the morning! Everything else is hit or miss throughout the day, depending upon where you eat!

The ground coffee for sale in the AKL gift shop is fantastic... I usually buy that and brew it in my room. It's Kenyan coffee roasted by Joffrey's, but it's in an "exclusive for AKL" package.

The ground coffee for sale in the AKL gift shop is fantastic... I usually buy that and brew it in my room. It's Kenyan coffee roasted by Joffrey's, but it's in an "exclusive for AKL" package.

ooooh good to know. I am going to try it!

There is also a coffee kiosk just inside the entry to AK - before you go through Security. Look to the right - great coffee and pastries.

French press is available also at Citrico's, great way to finish the meal. Also, I believe Spoodles serves it at breakfast, also great. Swan and Dolphin have Starbucks, thankfully..

And I always travel with my little Farberware coffeepot, and my own Green Mountain coffee.....that is how we start the day with our own and then are always the search for the perfect cup.

I think that the best coffee is Boma's presspot of Kenya AA. The Kona Cafe's presspot of Kona coffee is a close second.

You don't have to get the press pot coffee to get a good cup of coffee at WDW. The regular coffee (Kona blend) at Kona is also very good and you get refills! :) The price is a lot more reasonable, too.

In fact, I have found that the coffee at the best retaurants at WDW like Brown Derby, Narcoossees, FF, CG, etc. is generally outstanding. They don't use Nestle's concentrate. If you get a stale/old cup at any of these finer restaurants, you should let your server know. This happened to me one night at FF during the last seating and they made a fresh pot for me! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!