Best CBR AREA

nikkij

Mouseketeer
First post here, I have been stalking the forums for a few days...

Which area of the CBR is best? We booked a standard room, but would like something close to the food court to fill up our mugs for coffee in the morning.

When and where do I put in my preferences? This is my first time not going through a travel agent.

We liked the Jamaica area. Just a short walk to get to the main building. That is just a request, though. If you want close guaranteed, preferred rooms are a good idea.

Just call anytime and add requests.

If you can get a room close to the bridge that connects over the lake, the walk is short. Building 45 or 46 in Jamaica, or building 51 in Aruba are close to the bridge. We're going in July and hoping for the same.. If you're willing to walk, it looks like they are refurbing the romms starting with building 41 in Jamaica, and they're putting in queen beds to replace the full beds that are everywhere else.

For me, even staying in Jamaica, the walk to go to the food court just to fill up my mug was too long. People will tell you it is a short walk, and I guess technically it may be. However, when you are walking all day long for days on end, even another short walk that really isn't that short is too much. I found myself not wanting to bother taking my mug up front.

And this is coming from someone who walks all day long at work. If you want to be close to the food court, pay for the preferred room. I thought as I walk all day long at work I would be fine with a "short" walk to the food court. I wasn't.

Jamaica or Aruba for standard rooms. Martinique is closest with its preferred rooms, but I personally enjoy the walk over the bridge!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter