Best Adult Beverage

What exactly is a Kungaloosh? What is in it?

I like Blue Hawaiians!!!

There is no where in WDW that you can get such a good frozen pina colada. I have already started my fund for our July 2003 trip.

At a stand, on the lagoon side of the walk, by the Mexican pavillion.

Old Key West Pina Coladas are pretty good, but I love the ones over at the Tambu Lounge at the Polynesian.

Strawberry Daq's from Victoria Falls at AKL! Must do either around pool or fireplace!! Ahhh... soon, AKL... Soon I will see you again!

The poly makes the best Pina Coladas.
I think they use vanilla ice cream to make it taste so good

Can't remember the names or details, but Flying Fish had some classy, original concoctions. Definitely worth checking out their cocktail menu (sit at the bar and eat some of those buttermilk fried oysters while you sip!)

I don't believe they have them anymore but when the Tambu lounge used to put the drinks in the tiki glasses they had a drink called the Seven Seas. I still have my Tiki Glass from 20 years ago. Boy that makes me feel old.

Moan.... JenD did you have to talk about the oysters!?? ;)

I have to vote for the layered margaritas too. Add some guacamoli and chips and you're set. I'm pretty picky about my guac and was very impressed with the side I got outside in Mexico.

Oh, can't forget the black and tan with fish and chips in the United Kingdom.

sigh.

Has anyone else had a Shandy at the Rose & Crown?

A British friend of mine turned me on to them about ten years ago. Very refreshing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!