Believe Fireworks

All Aboard

Por favor mantengan se alejado de las puertas
This is fun, being a newbie and all.

Does the Believe Fireworks show run a park closing, or does it vary? The Disneyland Website doesn't seem to list it on the daily calendar. Thanks.

I think that the website is down right now, because it usually does. The times depend on what day and time of year. Durring the off season, sometimes it does not show at all. I am pretty sure that when it shows it is at 9:25 though; and for the holiday one that shows nightly, the time is approx. 8 I think.

There will be no fireworks at Disneyland until the new show premieres for the 50th anniversary celebration. In the meantime, they will run Fantasmic on the weekends.
As for times for the fireworks when they do happen, if the park is closing at 10 p.m. or later, the fireworks usually go off at 9:25. If the park closes at 8:00 or earlier, the fireworks usually go off 15 minutes before park closing.

Great. So we will be there over Memorial Day weekend. The new fireworks will have debuted, and Disneyland will probably close at midnight each night. So, I guess it is reasonably safe to plan for 9:25. Thanks.

Yup. On Fri, Sat, & Sun the fireworks should be going at 9:25 on that weekend. Also, if you want to see Fantasmic, stay for the 10:30 show. MUCH less crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter