Being Basic - Need Help

Yeah, unfortunately they're on ebay for double or triple what people have paid for them, so I am seeing if anyone would help me out and get them for me alot closer to cost. I only really want the magic band ahead of time if I can get the ears with them, otherwise I have no real problem waiting until I get there to buy it.
OK, I guess :confused3. I understand not wanting to pay more but MBs are $13 at the Disney Parks website and people are selling them for $17-$20 plus shipping on ebay. They're really not making a killing. You're asking people to inconvenience themselves and buy one for you and get it to you so you can save $15-$20 bucks.

OK, I guess :confused3. I understand not wanting to pay more but MBs are $13 at the Disney Parks website and people are selling them for $17-$20 plus shipping on ebay. They're really not making a killing. You're asking people to inconvenience themselves and buy one for you and get it to you so you can save $15-$20 bucks.

This isn’t about the magic band. I made that clear in the last response. The ears are selling for 65+ in USD. They’re available in small amounts at the park for 23$ and to maximize my chances of getting some for our upcoming trip, I’m asking people if they wouldn’t mind picking up a pair for me at my expense, plus more for their time doing so. I’m not inconveniencing anyone. It’s optional, and while I appreciate your input in the first post, I don’t quite appreciate you putting down my requests because you don’t agree with it. If you’re not interested in helping, I can appreciate that, but move on.

I personally think this is an awesome thread ... I LOVE how us Canucks are more than willing to help each other out with little things like this that can mean a LOT to someone else. I've been following along to see who else lives in this part of the province (Guelph here)If we were going I'd be more than happy to do this for you, takes no extra time to add an extra thing to my list when wandering thru the stores, but alas, no trip in our future <sigh>

This isn’t about the magic band. I made that clear in the last response. The ears are selling for 65+ in USD. They’re available in small amounts at the park for 23$ and to maximize my chances of getting some for our upcoming trip, I’m asking people if they wouldn’t mind picking up a pair for me at my expense, plus more for their time doing so. I’m not inconveniencing anyone. It’s optional, and while I appreciate your input in the first post, I don’t quite appreciate you putting down my requests because you don’t agree with it. If you’re not interested in helping, I can appreciate that, but move on.
Rose Gold Ears, $35 USD delivered to Canada: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-...537620&hash=item28470477a3:g:1sgAAOSwFnxaZiDA .

You're welcome.

Yep, I saw that. Comes from Shanghai and I’m pretty sceptical about buying anything from overseas, as I’m sure you’re aware they have the largest counterfeiting operations in the world.

I’m not thanking you for being anything. You’re rude, and frankly I don’t really care what you’ve got to say anymore. Like I said, you CLEARLY don’t want to help, and are really only interested in putting my request down, so move along.

I’ve got genuinely nice people offering to help me out, so I don’t need you.

Cheers!

I personally think this is an awesome thread ... I LOVE how us Canucks are more than willing to help each other out with little things like this that can mean a LOT to someone else. I've been following along to see who else lives in this part of the province (Guelph here)If we were going I'd be more than happy to do this for you, takes no extra time to add an extra thing to my list when wandering thru the stores, but alas, no trip in our future <sigh>

You know, I thought so too. Evidently some other people seem to think it’s too much to ask someone for.
Mind you, they aren’t even Canadian.

Really? I'm pretty sure Disney Store (Shop Disney) ships worldwide. At least the US one does. Not so with Disney Store Europe or other countries :P
There are some items they don't ship out of the US for some reason. Had that at happen with a T-shirt of all things. Had it shipped to my friend in Bellingham and she sent it on to me. Postage worked out to be cheaper too for some reason even after paying my friend for her portion of the shipping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter