Before I get too awful addicted ...

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
(and I'm already well on my way) do I understand right, that in VMK all the things you collect and win are just that -virtual?

I don't want to get too addicted to just a "game". I already have a scrapbook addiction, Dis addiction, ebay addiction ... the list goes on and on and on and on... :blush:

Thanks! :wizard:

Addicted? We aren't addicted, just because we have screen shots of our game rooms on our work computer wallpaper, and race out the door at night to fire up VMK......no, we aren't addicted. Even if we do hear the music in our heads all day and get out of bed to email a game idea to a sister.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

last night was the first night I have gone to bed at a decent hour since Beta was released in May!

Can you beleive it I was in bed by 10 pm EST What was I thinking I could have played for another 3 hours! :earseek:

;)

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter