Becoming Obsessive...

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
...:lmao: I feel a little crazy! It'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since my interview...I'm SO banking on getting something in the mail/email this week.

How many people got emails first instead of the Purple Folder? This is going to sound ridiculous...but what time of day did you get the email at? JW if it's a set thing or if it varies for everyone.

Just still waiting...

Good Luck.......it will be the most excitied you will be to get a giant envelope with a mouse on it

I'm right there with you, Princess Ash! Mine will have been two weeks on this Thursday, and already I'm frantically checking and re-checking my e-mail. I'm going to simply go crazy.

Not to mention I could care less about school and spend half of my time here on the DIS!!!
:yay: <--That's me jumping up and down with anticipation.

:laughing: I know; I'm doing the same. I'm supposed to be taking psychology notes, but every time the librarian leaves, I switch it over here!

LOL I am being obsessive too and it hasn't even been a week since my interview! Its all I can think or talk about, it's driving me crazy! Anyone know if I can apply to DLR CP and the Career Start program if I don't get in?

i'm not sure about applying for DLR, but you can't apply for career start since you're in college

i know exactly how you feel. It will be two weeks for me also tomorrow and the anticipation is killing me. I have a good feeling about this being the week but i also had that feeling last week so we will see. My entire family is like i know you are excited and nervous but you need to cool it a little. :lmao: I check my email every five minutes and i check this in between those! Well heres hoping that we all hear back this week!

i know exactly how you feel. It will be two weeks for me also tomorrow and the anticipation is killing me. I have a good feeling about this being the week but i also had that feeling last week so we will see. My entire family is like i know you are excited and nervous but you need to cool it a little. :lmao: I check my email every five minutes and i check this in between those! Well heres hoping that we all hear back this week!

My family too! I talked to my mom and she's like Ash, stop worrying! You will find out eventually!

I said "Ok mom...and now due to my slightly obsessive personality, I am going to check my mail again!" :rotfl2:

Me too! I was sitting around with Mom the other day, complaining about not knowing, and then worrying if I was going to jinx it by being impatient! :rotfl: I think this is a plot to drive everyone to insanity.

i am glad that i am not the only one who is annoying their family too!
We can all be obsessive together! (And this is the reason The Dis exists):rotfl:

I am in a place I have to be quiet and I seriously had a hard time keeping from laughing out loud when I read that. :lmao:

Yea me too! Everything is the same with me. Every time I mention Disney to my boyfriend he says "You have issues." Today is exactly 2 weeks. I was really hoping today would be the day. I'm on here more than inside my textbooks as well. I just want an answer so I can focus on school.

LOL I am glad that I am not the only one who won't shut up about it to EVERYONE. I am soooo excited just thinking about it, I think it is driving my boyfriend crazy but I'm sooo excited just to think about it haha...I even already found someone to cover my shifts at work with me while I am in FL if I get it. I am going to feel really embarassed if I don't get accepted since I've been talking about it so much!

Literally my entire future is resting on this...

I have all my plans for a career and other things centered around getting this internship. If I don't get it...I have no backup plan and am graduating in January!!! :scared1:

And my bf has never even BEEN to Disney!!! :confused3 He totally doesn't understand, though he is a DARN good sport about it.

Until I find out, this is me at emails: :surfweb:

lol... i know i basically had a panic attack the one day because i was freaking out that if i didn't get in it would be like the beginning of the end in terms of like my career. While i do have some time left in school to try again, i think i may be too crushed.
:worship: (This is me praying to the cp gods for all of our acceptances)

:worship::worship: :mickeyjum:goofy::donald:pluto:::MinnieMo

That's us praying to the Fab 5. :rotfl:

I think my cheese has OFFICIALLY slipped off my cracker.

Do you get this jumpy feeling every time you see you have a new email? :headache:

EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!
(lol by the way about the fab five)
but i check and recheck and check again and when there is a new one my heart stops for a minute. :scared1: Then it is never the ones i want and then i get mad :mad:. Nothing is distracting me from it. The other sad thing is i will check it a million times but like at 10 at night or on sunday when I know i will not be getting the email but i but still get nervous. I am crazy :rotfl:

HAHAHA! I checked the mail 3 times yesterday...on a Sunday!

I'm beginning to feel better about myself/think I have issues.

Let's see, what else do I do that's obsessive? Oh, I listen to the Move It, Shake It, Celebrate It parade every morning when I'm getting ready! :woohoo: What can I say? It pumps me up in the AM! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter