Becca's Wish Trip........Update:September 2011.....Photo's....Sorta :)

If you have a super Walmart...then THAT is a totally different story!!

1 stop light and a Walmart...and you are considered a "town"... :)

Superwalmart...well, that makes you a CITY! :)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey, we have a TSC, a stoplight AND a SUPER Walmart!!! Are we a metropolis?????
:banana: :banana: :banana:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey, we have a TSC, a stoplight AND a SUPER Walmart!!! Are we a metropolis?????
:banana: :banana: :banana:

When I talked about SuperWalmart and Momma2dakidz talked about Tractor Supply, we were talking about a neighboring town :scared1:

The town where I live actually has only One Stop light, and a MacDonalds:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am just dying over here, they have NOOOOOOOOOOOO clue on your town!

People think i am weird because i have 4 acres and a house out in the country and its sitting vacant, while i live on a city lot in YOUNGSTOWN. I just cant move back to the middle of no where.

Hey atleast the neighboring town has a dairyqueen!!!!! YAHOOO

And they HAVE to have a SUPER walmart, there are NO other grocery stores!!!!!!!

And the dog is a husky mix, have you seen the LEDA posters? We plastered them everywhere, i have a feeling that homeless guy tore them down though. (we refused to pay him to stop scaring the dog away)

I am glad you can laugh about the town, i wasnt sure how to explain it to people who have never been there before.

you guys are so funny!!!

I do live in a "real city"...but am originally from Arkansas...so I know all about "those" towns you guys are talking about. :)

lol

Now, back to Becca's TR... :)

I am so glad that you guys are going to be part of the Big Give...so...let me go run and check that out!!!!!!! Back soon........ :)

you guys are so funny!!!

I do live in a "real city"...but am originally from Arkansas...so I know all about "those" towns you guys are talking about. :)

lol

Now, back to Becca's TR... :)

I am so glad that you guys are going to be part of the Big Give...so...let me go run and check that out!!!!!!! Back soon........ :)

We like our small town, so long as we have transport to get back to the real world once in a while, we are good:thumbsup2

Becca is excited that her Big Give has started........She keeps forgetting she is 12 years old and keeps asking me how long we have to go until Disney Calendar ?:rolleyes1 Look-it-up?:rolleyes1 :rolleyes:
Oh, she keeps on refreshing the page on here to see if Eyeore on the Ticker has moved a millimeter since last time she looked:upsidedow :upsidedow

When I talked about SuperWalmart and Momma2dakidz talked about Tractor Supply, we were talking about a neighboring town :scared1:

The town where I live actually has only One Stop light, and a MacDonalds:rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

We have many "towns" like that around here too! Blink and you miss it! But, they don't have a McDonald's, and one of the stores on "Main" St. fell down into the road last month. I'm not sure how long it was before anyone noticed.......:rotfl2:

We have many "towns" like that around here too! Blink and you miss it! But, they don't have a McDonald's, and one of the stores on "Main" St. fell down into the road last month. I'm not sure how long it was before anyone noticed.......:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hi all,
I dont seem to have been online much since Thanksgiving, sorry, just life, dentists/opticians/hospital and no other particular reasons:confused3 :flower3: .

Becca is still having a few unwell episodes, not everyday like before, maybe 3 or 4 over the last 2 weeks. It is definately her blood sugar because if we catch it in time (mum I dont feel so good stage) and feed and water her (horse much??:lmao: ) we can usually ward of any incidents.
We are still working with the Neuro 90 miles away to try and find meds to take away the headaches. We have also seen an in hospital opthamologist to make sure she hasnt anything on her optic nerve. Went for a MRA and a MRI with and without contrast on Monday. She has no malformation and no abcesses on her brain but does show a "slight" fullness to the brain. This was relayed via our family doctors office reading off the MRI report, we will have to wait until our Neuro reads to report to find out if "slight" fullness is anything bad or just one of those things.

Still trying to work out Oxygen for the plane with MAW/doctors.

Busy getting ready for Christmas :cheer2: :dance3: :cheer2: I Luuuuurve Christmas:woohoo: :woohoo: :lovestruc

To whomever the Fairy Godmother was that sent Becca a wonderful postcard from Disney.........Thank you so much:worship: :hug:
Becca is on :cloud9:

On the back of the postcard it says....
Becca,
Looking forward to seeing you soon,
The Whole Gang
DisneyPostcardMedium.jpg

Gosh...my prayers to you on the fullness of the brain...maybe she is just FULL of smarts!! So many awesome brain cells that they just are having trouble all fitting in there! :) But I am praying for you guys.

I am getting excited about your trip! :)

Our First Big Give package arrived on Friday!!!!
We saved it until today to open because we didnt have enough time yesterday to give it the attention it deserved.
Thank You Jill Alvarez2003!!!

Becca got stuck into the opening of the package with Gusto!
IMG_0049Small.jpg

IMG_0051Small.jpg

And out popped WHO?
IMG_0053Small.jpg

Well, it was Jack!!
As you can see from the photos, she doesnt like Jack very much :):lmao:
IMG_0057Small.jpg

IMG_0058Small.jpg

Mmmmmm.....What else is in the box?
Becca reading.....
IMG_0060Small.jpg

This....
IMG_0062Small.jpg

A Wish T-Shirt! Becca has been coveting one of these, she has seen them on other Big Gives and has always said she would like one:worship:
So as you see from the photo, she didnt like this T-Shirt either:rotfl2:
IMG_0064Small.jpg

As if that wasn't enough David and I also got a Wish T-shirt each too!!
We love them, thank you so much Jill!:cloud9:

Mine - I would rather have my fingernails pulled out one by one than have my photo taken so consider this a one off :)
IMG_0066Small.jpg

His - He doesn't mind his photo taken but he asks you forgive the state of his un-shav-ed-ness please :)
IMG_0069Small.jpg

Of course, Becca had to actually try hers on, she wanted to carry on wearing them after getting them on her body but I wouldnt let her.....Nasty Mummy:rolleyes1

Jack
IMG_0072Small.jpg

Wish
IMG_0073Small.jpg

Thanks so much Jill, you bought a lot of excitement to our house today and we really appreciate it loads!!!:hug:

Mandy

Awww! Becca is SOOO cute!!! And those shirts are AWESOME!! :) Way to go Big Give group!! :thumbsup2 And what do you mean you don't like to have your picture taken?? You are so pretty!!!! You're all a very good-looking family!

Yay!! Your first package! I love the pictures! It's too bad Becca didn't like anything. :lmao: :rotfl2: She is so cute!

Thank you for "modeling" your shirt for us. We really appreciate it! I agree, you are too pretty to not like your picture taken!

I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't received an update on your PTR, and poof here it was! Those t-shirts are great and Becca's smile just made my day! Wow, not long now before you leave.

Mandy, I have to ask you, with that smile, is there ANYTHING you wouldn't do for her??? It just makes me so happy to see her smiling face!!

I just love all these pictures!! I'm so happy she was so happy!!! And I agree, you are waay too pretty to hide from any camera!!! You are a great looking family!

Look at Becca's great smile! I am glad she liked all that stuff in the package! Thank you for modeling yours too!

Can't wait to see more big give stuff and updates!

I just came across your report. I have to subscribe. I can't wait to read through your whole report. We are going to be at Disney at the same time. We also arrive on the 21st! I hope Becca has a magical vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter