beaches on your own opinions

goofysgirl

Mouseketeer
What are the best beaches to do in St Maarten and St Thomas on your own? We are a group of 7 two seniors and want to do the easiest thing here. Please give me your opinions and thoughts on this.
:cool:

We did Dawn's Beach in St. Marten. I cost three of us $18 one way. It was a very short ride from the ship. There were chairs and umbrellas, and we got two chairs and an umbrella for $12 I think. Beach was very clean, and there were drinks and food available.

The <b><i>easiest</i></b> is Great Bay Beach. It's the beach at the center of the small bay that the Magic docks on the outer edge of. It's adjacent to the downtown shopping area. You can come and go from this beach to the ship via a water taxi that charges only $5 for unlimited trips until 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter