Beach Club Renovated Room Request?

we are staying the last week in October (Oct 28-Nov 1). How do you feel the refurb will be looking by that time? I heard the quiet pools will be under construction, but a refurbed room, refurbed lobby, and storm along bay would be nice (as well as some quiet from lower construction).
DVC has said that they're starting up again and expect to finish in October, so hopefully it will be done by then. No promises, though!

https://www.dvcnews.com/wdw-resorts...-beach-club-villas-refurb-to-resume-in-august

Does anyone know if the club level rooms have been refurbished or not? We are staying there on the 14th and I’m just curious.

Does anyone know if the club level rooms have been refurbished or not? We are staying there on the 14th and I’m just curious.
I’d ask on the main Yacht & Beach thread, https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-yacht-beach-club-resorts-information-questions.3400342/ or the Club Level thread, https://www.disboards.com/threads/disneys-club-level-cl-information-questions.3414590/.

This thread is DVC focused, and the club level rooms are in the cash resort, so in those threads you’ll reach more people with club level experience.

I had used the chat feature to add a request for “highest floor” available and very happy to report that they gave us the 5th floor in a renovated room.

I had used the chat feature to add a request for “highest floor” available and very happy to report that they gave us the 5th floor in a renovated room.
How far out did you make the request? I tried the other day on the DVC chat and they quickly said I'd need to call. We're at 60 days till launch. Do I need to wait until 30 days?? Thank you.

How far out did you make the request? I tried the other day on the DVC chat and they quickly said I'd need to call. We're at 60 days till launch. Do I need to wait until 30 days?? Thank you.
No, you don't have to wait, and I have no idea why DVC chat told you to call! I'd submit a request now via the email function on the member website (under Contact Us).

No, you don't have to wait, and I have no idea why DVC chat told you to call! I'd submit a request now via the email function on the member website (under Contact Us).
I tried the ‘chat’ in the Disney Experience app and seemed to be successful. Do you think there’s an advantage to having MS handle the request over MDE chat?

I've always used the Email, never called nor been told to.

I tried the ‘chat’ in the Disney Experience app and seemed to be successful. Do you think there’s an advantage to having MS handle the request over MDE chat?
Requests pertaining to DVC points reservations have to go through DVC MS. The MDE chat isn’t connected to DVC. You could probably submit a request pertaining to a cash reservation at a DVC resort through the MDE chat, but for a points reservation the DVC owner needs to chat/email/call MS.

I did it about 3 weeks before the beginning of my reservation. Good luck!

I sent me emails to Member Services with the requests. I have a 3 resort split stay so I sent 3 separate requests. I received confirmation with the usual "nothing is guaranteed". I now have Touring Plans faxing requests and requests via MDE and Member Services. With my luck, they'll all cancel each other out :charac2:

I know it'll be a wonderful trip regardless of our room location! I appreciate all the guidance from this forum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter