Beach Club pool entry question

I'd be careful with the dual reservation, you can melt down Disney IT. And you know it's struggling already. If you're going to do this, I'd add a slight name change like John instead of Johnathan.
But they are staying at the Dolphin, not a Disney resort. Do you really think that would be a problem?

Are there restrictions at the Bc DVC pool to Bc guests only? We could not get bcv for this weekend . But we did get board walk villas instead. However my daughter’s family did get bc. Naturally we want to be together as much as we can. I don’t think there’s restrictions on either of BW pools so conceivably they could walk over to BW. i get it that BW guests cannot use Stormalong Bay. But am wondering if we could use the BC dvc pool.

any theories?

Are there restrictions at the Bc DVC pool to Bc guests only? We could not get bcv for this weekend . But we did get board walk villas instead. However my daughter’s family did get bc. Naturally we want to be together as much as we can. I don’t think there’s restrictions on either of BW pools so conceivably they could walk over to BW. i get it that BW guests cannot use Stormalong Bay. But am wondering if we could use the BC dvc pool.

any theories?

Technically, all pools at each resort are for use by those staying at that resort only. However, the quiet pools are not generally monitored by CMs to verify that.

Thanks I wonder how I get on their reservation and them at ours? I’ll ask when we arrive.

Are you trying to get them in your hotel reservation or just link so you see them on your MDE account for planning?

To get them on your hotel reservation, just call CRO or DVC services if you are a member & booked there. They’ll add them to the hotel reservation for the whole stay. Remember there may be extra adult charges. To get a “day pass”, ask at the front desk of the hotel. To link MDE accounts, there is an “add a guest” link. It sends the person an email to accept.

Are you trying to get them in your hotel reservation or just link so you see them on your MDE account for planning?

To get them on your hotel reservation, just call CRO or DVC services if you are a member & booked there. They’ll add them to the hotel reservation for the whole stay. Remember there may be extra adult charges. To get a “day pass”, ask at the front desk of the hotel. To link MDE accounts, there is an “add a guest” link. It sends the person an email to accept.
Also, this really only works in advance if it's room only. Packages are too complicated with tickets and everyone on the package needing the same thing. If it's a package I think there's a way to do it upon arrival but honestly, no 100% on that. I've never booked a package so not up on all their ins and outs, aside from everyone needing the same one

Well. Four pages of post later.. problem solved?

Would love to see some pictures of your suite and Stone Harbor Lounge from your trip come August!

Well. Four pages of post later.. problem solved?

Would love to see some pictures of your suite and Stone Harbor Lounge from your trip come August!
I will be very happy to provide photos and I will also keep people updated to make sure this process actually does work out!

I've stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Beach Club. It is one of my favorite suites on property!! The master bedroom/bathroom is huge!! My son's favorite part of the suite is that the 2nd bedroom has its own seating/lounging area with a sofa and TV. It was like he had his own living room separate from the main living area. The tv in the living room is behind a painting that rolls up with a remote control. It is a beautiful room. You will LOVE it!!

I've stayed in the Presidential Suite at the Beach Club. It is one of my favorite suites on property!! The master bedroom/bathroom is huge!! My son's favorite part of the suite is that the 2nd bedroom has its own seating/lounging area with a sofa and TV. It was like he had his own living room separate from the main living area. The tv in the living room is behind a painting that rolls up with a remote control. It is a beautiful room. You will LOVE it!!
Thank you so much! You just took my excitement level up another notch. Which is amazing because I thought I'd hit the ceiling.

Thank you so much! You just took my excitement level up another notch. Which is amazing because I thought I'd hit the ceiling.
Your balconies also rap around the entire end of the floor (your suite takes up the width of the floor), so basically balconies on three sides of the suite. The views are amazing. It was Easter when we were in the suite and Mickey Mouse and the Easter Bunny were greeting children before the candy hunt. We came out on the balcony and Mickey started waving at us and throwing kisses up our way. It is still one of my favorite memories!! Please let us know how your stay was. I'm excited for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!