Beach Club Marketplace- Counter Service, Groceries and Merchandise- inc. YC Gift Shop

4myboyz

Earning My Ears
Going by the pictures, it looks like a lot of things are not included on the dining plan. Kind of suprising.
I thought the same thing at first, but looker closer at some of the pictures...I think that symbol was indication DDP snack options :)

mommyrosa2

The best thing about Memories is making them
A HUGE THANK YOU for all these pics. We have a ressie at the BC at the end of October (our first time at this resort) and are counting down the days! The BC is absolutely gorgeous and all of these pics are wonderful to see!

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
Just returned from another BC stay and wanted to add some Marketplace photos to the thread! Some are repeats of the February photos, just to update a bit!

The gluten free options:

The counter service line, where they used to have seating:

The deli case displaying the sandwiches:

The flatbreads:

The refillable mugs:

The tea selection:

• pixarmom

DIS Veteran
    Updates:

Pool noodles for sale for $4.95 each (the selection was quite low at the end of the day, but much better in the morning!)

disadventurer

DIS Veteran
    Awesome pics pixarmom:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Nice on the mugs--aren't they colorful this time!! Great idea on all the good things in the fridge!! Way to go:goodvibes:goodvibes

Had a super time at the YC--but, again, so hot!! Just glad our family had a time to be together. Hope all is well with you and you survived Irene. Just got power last night. HOOOOORAY! Water, lights, laundry:laundy::laundy: now that's pixie dust:wizard::wizard:

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
    Photos from Fittings & Fairings, the Yacht Club Gift Shop
    Provided by Cinderumbrella, June 2011

Can anyone tell mewhat those pink/black squarish things are hanging on the wall? Are they nook/ipad covers?? :confused3

Im looking for a cover for my nook and I would LOVE to have that pink one! but maybe Im getting my hopes up and its just a pot holder?? :headache:

• SuzieQ811

Mouseketeer
    Subscribing and thanks for all the great photos. Especially nice to see bottles of wine for sale in the coolers at BC!

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
    Awesome pics pixarmom:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Nice on the mugs--aren't they colorful this time!! Great idea on all the good things in the fridge!! Way to go:goodvibes:goodvibes

Had a super time at the YC--but, again, so hot!! Just glad our family had a time to be together. Hope all is well with you and you survived Irene. Just got power last night. HOOOOORAY! Water, lights, laundry:laundy::laundy: now that's pixie dust:wizard::wizard:
    Thank you!! Wow - it's been so long since I've checked in on this thread! Happy Holidays!

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
    Can anyone tell mewhat those pink/black squarish things are hanging on the wall? Are they nook/ipad covers?? :confused3

Im looking for a cover for my nook and I would LOVE to have that pink one! but maybe Im getting my hopes up and its just a pot holder?? :headache:
    No, they are not potholders! You're right - they are nook/ipad covers and they are super cute!

Avery&Todd

DIS Veteran
    No, they are not potholders! You're right - they are nook/ipad covers and they are super cute!
    HOLY COW!! I will NEED one of those pink ones!! I just hope *crosses fingers* they still have them in June when we're there...

I cant find anything like that on-line anywhere!!

Thanks for confirming what they are!!

:thumbsup2

• rusty4

DIS Veteran
    HOLY COW!! I will NEED one of those pink ones!! I just hope *crosses fingers* they still have them in June when we're there...

I cant find anything like that on-line anywhere!!

Thanks for confirming what they are!!

:thumbsup2

I like those too. Anyone know what the prices are for them?

ddluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
    I like those too. Anyone know what the prices are for them?
    They have those pink or black ipad and computer cases online- disneystore.com
    They have a lot more theme park merch. now so check it out whenever you forget to buy something at the park.
    I think they were $20 something dollars. Hope that helps!

mbarone54

Earning My Ears
    We'll be staying at the BC in early May and were wondering if there is a toaster to use if we bring/buy some bagels or bread for breakfasts? From the looks of the "cooking station" photo, I'd say "yes", but I never like to assume anything...(you know what they say!...)
    Thanks!

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    Yacht Club Resort Merchandise

photos provided by MickeyT, January 2012

Clothing

Souvenirs and Gifts

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
    We'll be staying at the BC in early May and were wondering if there is a toaster to use if we bring/buy some bagels or bread for breakfasts? From the looks of the "cooking station" photo, I'd say "yes", but I never like to assume anything...(you know what they say!...)
    Thanks!
    Sorry, just noticed your question here on this thread.

Yes, there is a toaster at the cooking station (at least there was in August 2011) and I have no reason to believe it has been removed.

Pixarmom will be going to the resort in April, so perhaps she can confirm after her trip that the equipment in the Marketplace cooking station area is still there.

pixarmom

DIS Veteran
    Sorry, just noticed your question here on this thread.

Yes, there is a toaster at the cooking station (at least there was in August 2011) and I have no reason to believe it has been removed.

Pixarmom will be going to the resort in April, so perhaps she can confirm after her trip that the equipment in the Marketplace cooking station area is still there.
    Yes! I definitely plan to take more detailed photos of this area, and provide updates if anything have changed!

Momof2Disneyboys

DIS Veteran
    Great thread! :thumbsup2 I just followed the link from the BC & YC FAQ.

Can you tell me exactly where that outdoor seating section is in your very first post on this thread? Thanks. :goodvibes

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DISNEY WORLD RESORT GUIDES

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MAPS

DISNEY WORLD RESORT MENUS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS