Beach Club 1 bedroom suite pull out question

C&Jx2

It’s me! Soldier’s*Sweeties!
Hi all! I booked a one bedroom club level suite at the Beach Club (NOT a DVC Villa). I’m seeing conflicting reports regarding whether the pullout is IN the bedroom or the parlor area. If it IS in the bedroom, how hard (or rude 😬) would it be to maybe swap them for the duration of our stay if space allows? Can anyone clarify with recent information? There isn’t a ton of info out there on this room type, and a lot of it is years old…

TIA!

The way it was in our 1BR and most of the reports I’ve seen over time is the pull out sofa is in the living room, the flip over daybed couch is in the bedroom. I have seen at least one report in the past of someone having that arrangement flipped around - whether done inadvertently when it was installed or ‘rearranged’ by a prior guest, who knows.

The way it was in our 1BR and most of the reports I’ve seen over time is the pull out sofa is in the living room, the flip over daybed couch is in the bedroom. I have seen at least one report in the past of someone having that arrangement flipped around - whether done inadvertently when it was installed or ‘rearranged’ by a prior guest, who knows.
That’s what I was seeing also. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!