BC Clam Bake

hometech99

May I have 10,000 marbles, please?
how has it been lately ?

i love it, but heard some problems a few months ago.

any recent visitors?

We have not been recently - well, were there in October - we thought it was really good. Even DH who is very picky about his food - especially seafood - thought it was good.

Hope this helps!:D

Just dinner and I have always loved it.. Been there 3x and loved each meal.

I went in December and loved it. Food was very good. Just for me though I found it a little expensive, because I am a very small eater and did not really get my money's worth. Besides that, it was awesome. I am a big fan of ambrosia, and they had the best amrosia I have every had! :Pinkbounc :tongue:

Diana:wave:

We went last Sept. for the first time and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to have steamed clams again. Around here you pay about $7 a dozen for clams. Believe me ....when I get there again I'll definitely be eating the cost of my buffet in clams.
Honestly though...all the food is excellent and the servers were wonderful. They even got the whole restaurant to stand up an sing happy birthday to my dbf when the waiter overheard me mention something about his birthday.

See the recent review posting from Mickeydad, he loved it!

I'm thinking of we may give this one a try during our next trip. Is it possible to order crab legs there?

Yes, you can order a bucket of crab legs as an extra,

We will be there on June 23. I asked my son where he wanted to eat for his birthday. He chose BC over Chef Mickey's. They love ordering the crab legs in addition as well

Pam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter