*** Bay Lake Tower Owners Group***

Can I join, too? Dh and I just purchased our first DVC - 270 pts at BLT this afternoon...and hopefully, the paperwork will be here within a week! I still can't believe that we finally did this!

Where can I get one of those Bay Lake Tower banner for my signature??

What happens after January 15th?

I just bought into BLT, 160 points, new to the DVC. I couldn't resist owning part of the Contemporary, with MK just a walk away! I actually wondered why anyone would choose AKV over BLT? :confused3 See, a true BLT Groupie!!!

Location, location, location! They could have built tiny shacks with no amenities next to the MK and I would have purchased! :rotfl2:

Me too.. me too.... So excited ! :cool1: I'm a lurker of disboards.... finally joined.....and never knew of DVC until our trip this past November.... Well... curiousity got us and after a quick DVC meeting and some ice-cream... we are proud owners of 320 points (2 160 contracts) :banana:

We plan on three visits this year.. our first time "home" is with our developer points at SSR 4/13 to 4/17.... then again the first week of October at SSR to take my mom & dad for F&W..(dad has never been to WDW, so that's so exciting..) That should use all but 10 of our developer points..... then finally our we'll use some of our BLT points.... NYE... MK view in a 2 bedroom if all goes well !! :wizard:

We are sooo excited... and today I even got our April airfare for free using amex points ! :woohoo:

Congrats to you all !!!

We made our purchase yesterday, just a small add-on of 30 points, but with banking and borrowing, plus our BWV points it is a good number.
Looking forward to our first trip to BLT in October 2010.
Mike

We just bought our point package at BLT today after selling our BCV points. The Contemporary has become our favorite resort (LOVE walking to the MK!), so this is the perfect "home" for us. :goodvibes

hey groupies, anyone know when can we start booking for BLT ?

Ooh - ooh! I actually know this one! Owners can start booking on March 1st and non -owners can start booking on March 15th. I can hardly wait! :yay:

Ooh - ooh! I actually know this one! Owners can start booking on March 1st and non -owners can start booking on March 15th. I can hardly wait! :yay:

i wonder why 3/15 for non-members ? It opens before the 7 month window.
That's a sunday, we can still make ressie ?

i wonder why 3/15 for non-members ? It opens before the 7 month window.
That's a sunday, we can still make ressie ?

I like that they're giving us a two-week headstart, since we're not getting the normal 4-month window. :thumbsup2 And MS is open on Sundays now, so no problem making ressies on 3/1. :)

Since it is newly opening and there is less than 7 months between booking & potential travel, owners only have a 2 week booking window for 2009 is what I was told. However, I believe Sept-Dec. will be heavily booked by BLT owners and availability even 2 weeks later will be affected. Just my .02.

And to all new BLT Owners...welcome to this thread...and...
WELCOME HOME !!:welcome: :welcome:

I will JOIN. I am so excited to have bought at BLT. I also own at BWV and BCV. I will be on the phone March 1st to book Sept 4th:cool1: .

:welcome: and CONGRATULATIONS to all new BLT owners/groupies!!!!!!!!

Boy oh boy!!!!!!!!!..................Do we need "help"??!!! We purchased pts. when BLT was announced and just added on an = # of points again today!!!!! This truly IS our dream resort!!!!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:

:dance3: Come on March 1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

Addonitis hit me today! We are now proud owners of 50 BLT points!! We will be staying at our new home after our Disney Cruise in November.

I would really like to add some of the pictures to my signature. Is anyone willing to share their signature pics?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter