Bath robes in cat. 3?

tecdavidt

<font color=00cc00>Ready to leave the frosty Midwe
OK, I looked on DCL's site, Dave's site and Barb's. I can not remember, do bath robes come in a cat. 3? or do I need to pack ours? I thought I was done packing until husband Dave asked. Kathy

They come with bathrobes and slippers that are waiting for you in the closet.

Of course, they also let you know that you can keep them..... with an appropriate charge to your account of course.

Thank you, now I can sleep without being worried should I of packed the robes.
Plane leaves at 10:30 am. Kathy

The bathrobes are nice, and come in handy...but have you seen the slippers?? They're huge!
I can't wear them, I'd be tripping all over. I still pack my own.

closet.jpg

Anne

for some reason I don't remeber seeing bathrobes and slippers in my closet. Are they in all Cabins?

Originally posted by cinder1407
for some reason I don't remeber seeing bathrobes and slippers in my closet. Are they in all Cabins?

No, only in cat 1-2-3

Anne

We used them to but found it very amusing that they take them out of your cabin by the last night of the cruise. Just when you could use the extra clothes while packing everything else away. It is amusing and kinda sad. I am going to ask them not to take them out this time. Like my dh says--it is so anticlimatic to the whole "disney spoil you rotten" kind of week.

DG

Not ours--they were definitely still in the room when we left for the final time for disembarkation. That would have annoyed me to no end if they had been taken beforehand, and possibly would have affected the stewards tip.

Anne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter