Bath and Body Works Disney smell

Are there anymore that anyone knows of ? I've been told that rain kissed leaves smells like the beach club.

If you find a body wash that will make my wife smell like a churro, please let me know. You will be revitalizing our marriage...
They had pumpkin pecan waffles body wash over the winter that was close to that smell that I bought. A couple of years ago they had a cinnamon bun body wash DH loved. Keep an eye out this fall for what they offer this year.
Bath-Body-Works-Pumpkin-Pecan-Waffles-Body-Wash.jpg

Last edited:
I love the smell of the Contemporary and recently found something that smelled just like it, and now I forget what it is! Man!

I love the smell of the Contemporary and recently found something that smelled just like it, and now I forget what it is! Man!

I've always loved the smell of the contemporary - just found an etsy shop that sells green clover and aloe wax melts - smells like the contemporary! Also bought "main street" and "Soarin" themed scents.

I've always loved the smell of the contemporary - just found an etsy shop that sells green clover and aloe wax melts - smells like the contemporary! Also bought "main street" and "Soarin" themed scents.

Ahh! That's awesome!

There's something there that my son says smells like Soarin'. Can't remember the name of it though.

There is another one from bath and body that my wife has that smells like the gift shop in Norway did because of one of the perfumes they sold there (hope that smell comes back after the refurb). I will have to check for the name later.
Very interesting about the contemporary smell,I will have to look into that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter