Baseline Taphouse

caroline7238

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know how hard it is to get a table at baseline around lunch time? Is there a mobile waitlist you need to join? Thanks!

It is first come first serve. Most tables are outside. I've almost always at least found a standing table, but it is sooooo hot. Luckily, they don't really serve more than snack plates, so we are not there long

Thanks! If it's too busy there and/or too hot is it typically easy to get a table at ABC commissary?

Thanks! If it's too busy there and/or too hot is it typically easy to get a table at ABC commissary?
We've never had trouble finding a table at ABC Commissary, and now that there are CMs at the entrance checking that you have a mobile order ready, it's even easier. (We like to mobile order and don't have any allergies, so I can't speak to how easy or difficult it is to get in if you need to place an order inside. I think I remember a register being open for orders in January when we last visited, but I'm not completely certain.)

We've never had trouble finding a table at ABC Commissary, and now that there are CMs at the entrance checking that you have a mobile order ready, it's even easier. (We like to mobile order and don't have any allergies, so I can't speak to how easy or difficult it is to get in if you need to place an order inside. I think I remember a register being open for orders in January when we last visited, but I'm not completely certain.)
When I went to ABC Commissary in mid May the CMs at the entrance were not letting anyone inside without a mobile order. Even though I had one, they did not let my group in until it was ready for pickup. I didn't see any registers open for anyone ordering inside (they were all converted into mobile order pick up areas) but I bet if you politely talk to the CMs about your circumstance you'll be allowed to order inside. But they seemed really strict about it from what I saw.

if you want to get a table in ABC Commissary to consume what you bought at Baseline, you will have issues if they won't let you in without an order. if you need to order inside from Commissary then let them know at the door.

If you walk over past Muppets 3D there are lots of umbrella tables sitting in the courtyard, you could take your beers and nibbles there if no tables at Baseline.

There are also tables right around the corner from Baseline on Commissary Lane. They are outside of ABC Commissary, so no problem using them. I‘ve been directed there before by Baseline CMs. Actually not a bad place to go because some of the tables are tucked back in the shade at lunchtime, so cooler than the sunny tables at Baseline.

We always go mid afternoon and can easily find a table. Around noon, it can be busy. They really don't have much food there, so we have not see a reason to go there close to noon, but many seem to.

The outdoor tables are fine for Baseline, but some may be asking about indoor tables at Commissary to get inside where there is air conditioning. if it's an issue they won't allow people into the Commissary unless they plan to order food from there.

Baseline has one long table inside (shared it many times with others) and a lot of counter-type seating for such a small place (not a lot of room for things like strollers or scooters), and yes they have air conditioning. Plus a weird soundtrack.

There are also tables around Echo Lake with umbrellas. A little less hot there and it's not that long of a walk. We've done this multiple times.

Baseline is very popular and gets full very quick. There are no mobile orders or reservations. It's first come first serve. We found the best time to try a grab a seat is early afternoon. We were lucky to grab a seat around 3ish or so the last time we were there. Good luck and have a great trip!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter