Baseball Times

scrappinsandie

Mouseketeer
Hi I am organising a trip in June 2022 for a large group of friends. Two of the ladies want to go to the Baseball and there are two possible games in Anaheim. It so far away and the time is listed as TBD I was wondering if someone more knowledgeable could advise me whether these games are more likely to be at night or in the afternoon?

Thank you

Sandie

Typically, Sunday and Thursday games are Afternoon and the rest of the week they're at night. It doesn't always work that way, but those are typical travel days where one or both of the teams playing will be traveling to their next city after the game, so playing in the afternoon those days means they get into the next city early in the evening rather than late at night.

We go to Angels games while we're at DL and they've always been at night, but I think we usually go during the week. It's an easy ride from there to DL too, IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter