Barefoot'n in the Keys?

horseshowmom

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a December trip. There will be two families traveling together. We usually rent a house but are considering a condo this time.

While I've leaning toward Cypress Pointe GV due to its location, I came across Barefoot'n in the Keys, and I really like the layout of the 2BR. It looks like there would be a lot of room. We only have 3 in our family, but the other family has 5. Also, we may take DD's BF with us, and the layout would work really well for that (1 BR and bath downstairs with a BR/BA and sleeper sofa in separate rooms upstairs).

Anybody have any personal experience?

Thanks!

spiceycat said:
here the reviews are pretty good

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Re...Barefoot_n_in_the_Keys-Kissimmee_Florida.html

on tug and RCI website they are mixed.

so I just don't know. :confused3

Hmmm, like the little girl with the curl, the ones that were good on tripadv were very good, but the ones that were bad were awful.

I may need to stick with Cypress Pointe GV (and consider a 3BR) or go back to considering a house if we take the BF too. We won't be sharing with the other family, but I'll be making the arrangements, and I don't want them to be unhappy with where we stay.

Thanks for the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter