Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

You made some items for our last cruise and they were great. Heading off next month and was hoping you cound make the following:

key west port porthole
Burgess Family
November 2015

Barb:

Requesting designs for our upcomming cruise (love the one you did for us last time). I am requesting two designs:

Design1: Port-Porthole. The picture inside would be of Castaway Cay. If possible a picture of Minnie Mouse and Goofy inside the porthole. The top of the porthole would have the name: The Sommers Family. The bottom of the porthole would be the dates of: November 14 -21, 2015.

Design 2: Cruise Designs. This would be the back of two chairs facing Castaway Cay. The back of heads would be Minnie (and the name underneath would be Lisa), and Goofy (with name underneath of Marcia). The top of the pictures would say Disney Fantasy and underneath would be the year: 2015.

Thanks.
Here you go...

Thanks Barb! As always, they look awesome!
I would like to request a family ears for my friends that are coming along with us =)
And also some pirate family ones as well

1)
DCL Cruise Family:
Lester 68-wdw mickey - Father, Black hair color, male
Michelle 18-minnie - Mother, black hair color, female
Kaitlynn 3-princess - 8 yrs old, black hair color, female
Aaliyah 1-princess - 6 yrs old, black hair color, female
Kassidy 2-princess - 4 yrs old, black hair color, female

Disney Dream
December 7-11, 2015
Mendoza Family

2)
Pirate Family:
Francisco Family

Disney Dream
December 7-11, 2015

Alvin - Father, Black hair color, male
Apple - Mother, black hair color, female
Abigail - 9 yrs old, black hair color, female
Aidan - 3 yrs old, black hair color, male

3)
Pirate Family:
Mendoza Family

Disney Dream
December 7-11, 2015

Lester - Father, Black hair color, male
Michelle - Mother, black hair color, female
Kaitlynn - 8 yrs old, black hair color, female
Aaliyah - 6 yrs old, black hair color, female
Kassidy - 4 yrs old, black hair color, female
Here you go...

Hello Barb, I wanted to request a disign?

Surfboard Disigns
Rectangle
Disney Magic
Minnie-Kristy
Elsa-Kayce
Anna-Emma

Thank you!

Hi Barb....I would like to quest the following...

Wonder Map with Capetan Mickey
Sara, mommy and granny
October 23- November 6, 2015
Panama Canal

Thank you so much!

Your disigns are great! I would like to request the following:

mickey char clouds: The Cardenas Family March 31 - April 3, 2016 Disney Magic

Surf board disigns: Rectangle beach disign, The Cardenas Family, Pirate Minnie - Nancy, Pirate Mickey - Ethan, Pirate Mickey - Tyler. March 31 - April 3, 2016.

Thanks!
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I love your designs and my family loves them also. Could you make two for us for the following:
Porthole Gold color - Disney Magic ship - Brennaman Family - February 4th, 2016
Porthole Gold color - Disney Magic ship - Thompson Family - February 4th, 2016
Here you go...

Wow, awesome designs and generosity, thank you!

1. Mickey Cruise Ship - Rachel & Avrami - Disney Dream - January 25 - 29, 2016 - Our 1st Cruise - if you could fit Itinerary on the bottom black border that would be great (Port Canaveral-Nassau-Castaway Cay-at sea-Port Canaveral)

2. Retro Mickey MH - Avrami on left ear - Dream 2016 on right ear

3. Lady & Tramp 2 mh - Happy 4th Anniversary! on left ear - Rachel & Avrami on right ear

4. M and M sunset deck - Disney Dream - no date - Rachel & Avrami

5. If you have a Mickey Mets (baseball) &/or Jets (football) (didn't know where to find sports themed ones?) and could write Avrami somewhere that would be great!

6. If you have anything with Figment, I'd love it to say... I miss the old Imagination ride! (It can say Rachel if you need to personalize....or you can just write Rachel on the right or bottom and I'll write the phrase :) )
Here you go...

Hi Barb,
I'm leaving next week and would like to request a few things. I know it is late notice so if you can't complete it in time, I understand.
-Capt Mickey 2 LP, with the Dream and The Martins Family
-Star Wars at Sea 8, the Dream and The Martins Family(no date)

Thanks so much for your help!

Tracy

I forgot to ask for one for my name...when you have the chance I'd appreciate it. No rush

Pascal Ph with Disney Dream at the top and Rachel at the bottom

Hi Barb,

Thank you so much in advance. If this is too crazy, please let me know...there are seven of us in three cabins.
We are sailing on the Fantasy on October 31st. Our last name is Rothman.
1. Mouse ear family with ship in the background: Gerry (M,72), Naomi (F,70), Greg (M,40), Stacey (F,40), Shane (M,13), Aidan (M,11), and Dylan (M,8)
2. M and M sunset deck on the Fantasy: Gerry (M) and Naomi (F)
3. M and M daytime deck on the Fantasy: Greg (M) and Stacey (F)
4. Mickey Head with Captain America logo (like they use for the shirts http://www.disneystore.com/the-avengers-icons-tee-for-adults/mp/1377565/1000228/)
Left ear Greg, right ear DCL logo
5. Mickey Head with Black Widow logo
Left ear Stacey, right ear DCL logo
6. Mickey Head with Iron Man logo
Left ear Shane, right ear DCL logo
7. Mickey Head with Hulk logo
Left ear Aidan, right ear DCL logo
8. Mickey Head with Thor logo
Left ear Dylan, right ear DCL logo
9. Mickey Head with Scrooge McDuck
Left ear Gerry, right ear DCL logo
10. Mickey Head with Grandma Duck
Left ear Naomi, right ear DCL logo

THANK YOU!!!
I need a hat number for each person for request #1 (they are in my mouse ear family Photobucket folder). If you let me know by tomorrow, I can get it done right away. Here are your other requests.

Hi Barb....Would it be to late to ask for the following...

Wonder Map with Captain Mickey
Sara, mommy and granny
October 23- November 6, 2015
Panama Canal

Thank you so much in advance.

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered, but does anybody know of an online service that will print the magnets and send them to you? I'm not very crafty and would prefer to pay someone else do it.

I need a hat number for each person for request #1 (they are in my mouse ear family Photobucket folder). If you let me know by tomorrow, I can get it done right away.

1. Mouse ear family with ship in the background: Gerry #70 (M,72), Naomi #18 (F,70), Greg #75 (M,40), Stacey #32 (F,40), Shane #71 (M,13), Aidan #27 (M,11), and Dylan #74 (M,8)

Thank you so much. The others look amazing! I noticed with the ears that Naomi and Gerry were in the Disney cursive font, but the others were not. Is it possible to do them all in the Disney font?

Last edited:
1. Mouse ear family with ship in the background: Gerry #70 (M,72), Naomi #18 (F,70), Greg #75 (M,40), Stacey #32 (F,40), Shane #71 (M,13), Aidan #27 (M,11), and Dylan #74 (M,8)

Thank you so much. The others look amazing! I noticed with the ears that Naomi and Gerry were in the Disney cursive font, but the others were not. Is it possible to do them all in the Disney font?
Oops...I should have noticed that you hadn't given me the hair color for each person. I need the hair color for each person. :)
Here are the changes you requested...

Last edited:
Oops...I should have noticed that you hadn't given me the hair color for each person. I need the hair color for each person. :)

Thank you again! :)
1. Mouse ear family with ship in the background: Gerry #70 grey (M,72), Naomi #18 brown (F,70), Greg #75 black (M,40), Stacey #32 brown (F,40), Shane #71 brown (M,13), Aidan #27 black (M,11), and Dylan #74 light brown or just brown (M,8)

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter