Bama Ed Is At The Fort April 2013

I have done the Lake Louisa stop over the last 2 years. It works great!

X,

I agree with you my friend. I'm going to use Lake Louisa SP again in the future then check in early at the Fort the next day.

Thanks for posting into the TR. Hope you've had some good camping trips lately.

Bama Ed

Here is how my Mickey tie dye shirt turned out. Note the two red Mickey heads surrounded by yellow on the front of the shirt.

I've also been driving around for two days with my Fort parking pass still on my dashboard. Guess I'll take it off tomorrow but it's nice to carry the Fort feeling a few days longer.

Not much more to tell. I've enjoyed doing this live TR and getting to interact with some of you on line and completely enjoyed seeing NorthOfMouse (and DH), retiredandhappy (Ken), storyteller (and the kids), and Stacktester in person. Ya'll take care and let other DISsers know when you are going to the Fort. And DEFINITELY put your green DIS Mickey ears sign out to help find each other. And any kind of trip report (short/long, pre/live/post, with pix/without pix) will be appreciated by everyone.

:disrocks:

Ed

PS - I'm going to spend my time at home this summer working on some snappy one-liners to use on Scupper down the road...:rolleyes:

Oh very nice, it was great to meet you and you remember my youngest, I'm sure you remember him, will be asking when he can see you again.... for the next year for sure... just the way he his... we did decide to spend an extra day to just relax... hope to see you here next year.

Oh very nice, it was great to meet you and you remember my youngest, I'm sure you remember him, will be asking when he can see you again.... for the next year for sure... just the way he his... we did decide to spend an extra day to just relax... hope to see you here next year.

Thanks storyteller. It's kinda ugly IMO but the Mickey heads make it wearable. At least around the house or to mow the yard. :upsidedow

Better circle the latter part of March 2014 then. Sometime in there.

Bama Ed

Thanks storyteller. It's kinda ugly IMO but the Mickey heads make it wearable. At least around the house or to mow the yard. :upsidedow

Better circle the latter part of March 2014 then. Sometime in there.

Bama Ed

AWE ...... kids are on vacation near the end of April 2014...

Bama Ed...Thanks for your informaiton about the SP. It has given my parents another option for when we all spend Christmas down there.

Bama Ed...Thanks for your informaiton about the SP. It has given my parents another option for when we all spend Christmas down there.

I'm glad you're aware of Lake Louisa 1Grump9. (Your family too). I looked tonight and there is still plenty of availability for Christmas week.

But I also looked at next spring when I could possibly head to the Fort next (no plans yet but I'm the type to make ressies then adjust/extend/cancel as necessary) and would you believe HALF the sites are already booked for the Saturday evening in late March when I MIGHT be travelling?

WHEW! :rotfl2: Don't know if I need it yet but I snagged a LLSP site. Just in case.

I've learned that's the thing with the Florida State Parks. Beautiful as they are, they are really competitive to get into especially in the Keys and Panhandle in spring. You have to know all the booking rules/tricks/ins-and-outs because they go fast.

But they sure are pretty. pirate:

Bama Ed

I enjoyed your TR. Thank you for posting it. We have never stayed at FW so seeing it through somone elses eyes gives us a way to see it. We did visit it for a short time on our last vist to WDW. We have a tt but have not taken it very far. Not sure we want to tow it that far with our current truck. We are from Ohio. Our daughter will be at WDW next year with the band and I am considering a trip to watch them. But thinking about renting a TT. I need to read up on which sites to consider etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter