Balconies at Portofino Bay

You just solidified my decision to not bother asking.
Yes we were so excited to get one, but not that we are anti smoking, but just dont like the smell. And did not want it in our rooms. We were very surprised they allowed smoking all around the plaza area.

We were "upgraded" to a first floor balcony room on our last stay at Portofino...which just means at all times of day/night, someone will be sitting on your patio eating/smoking/drinking/screaming. All. Day. What a nightmare.
People actually sat at your designated table and chairs? Or you just mean close by?

We were "upgraded" to a first floor balcony room on our last stay at Portofino...which just means at all times of day/night, someone will be sitting on your patio eating/smoking/drinking/screaming. All. Day. What a nightmare.
I wondered about that. At first glance, those rooms look great, but I don’t like how most of them don’t have a barrier to keep strangers out. I wound never dream of sitting on someone else’s patio, but not surprised it happens.

I wondered about this. Last week we saw so many people sitting at those tables in the section across from the boat dock (west wing, maybe?), smoking, and I wondered if those were random people or the room denizens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter