Bad luck!!!

FWRR3

Engineer for "The Little FWRR"
It is with extreme disappointment that I must announce that "The Little FWRR" will not make it to give out candy at the Fort for Halloween, due to a horrible case of the flu. After looking forward to another Halloween for a whole year, this is really rotten timing. I will really miss the kids smiling faces!

The strange thing is that the flu indirectly came from Disney. Last week we spent the day taking two DCL CM's (servers) shopping around Orlando when they got off of the Dream to go home. As the day went on, one of them quickly got sick. She said she got it from a family that got sick at her table on the ship. I really feel sorry for her as she was looking at three airline flights to her home, now that I know how terrible this bug is.

I hope everyone has a great time!

Russell,

I'm sorry to hear you won't be there. Take care of your self and make your ressie for next year! ::yes::

Bama ED

I agree, get well and make your reservation for next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter