• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Backyard BBQ review and planning question???

KAM2

Crazed Carolina Panthers Fan
Have any of you done Mickey's Backyard BBQ? We are going in mid October.
I was wondering about trying to do the BBQ or the Hoop-de-doo this time and then going over to the campfire. First, is it possible to fit both of these into one night .

Secondly, I have seen a number of posts about the Hoop-de-doo but not much on the BBQ.
Any opinions. My kids are DS 10, DD's 9,5 and 3.

We went to the BBQ two years ago and loved it!!!!!!!!!!! We saw it on July 4th so during that time of the year there are two movies at the campfire. I do not know if you could do both in October or not.
The food was pretty good. I thought it was better than at Hoop-do-doo.They had hot dogs,hamburgers,ribs,potato salad,beans,BBQ ckn,cake,corn on the cob. You line up and go through double rows where the food is on a table and you get what you want. You can go back later and get more if you want to.Later there is a Country band that plays and then some of the Characters come out dressed in country western attire and dance with the guests and they teach you to line dance.

Some folks that have gone did not like the BBQ but my family did very much.

I've done it twice and didn't really care for it, but my situation is so different it would be hard to judge. Food was ok but the entertainment was lost on me except for the characters. Much too sound oriented for this person. The rope twirler was fun though. Plus I had no interpreter either time so much of was going on I miss.

We've been to this a couple of times. We really enjoyed it! The show is a lot of fun and the food was good. We learned to line dance and the characters come out to sign autographs and dance with the kids. I would certainly recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter