Backup Host

Twitterpaited

Mouseketeer
maybe it is just me, but I think Dis Unplugged could use a backup host for the times when Pete and John are not available. Many of the staff have different primary roles, such as the photography, editing, writing, or moderating the boards. I think they could use a member whose primary role is hosting some of the shows, while also possessing much knowledge on Disney.

maybe it is just me, but I think Dis Unplugged could use a backup host for the times when Pete and John are not available. Many of the staff have different primary roles, such as the photography, editing, writing, or moderating the boards. I think they could use a member whose primary role is hosting some of the shows, while also possessing much knowledge on Disney.

They already do. Their names are Craig and/or Ryno.

I agree with Hunter. And if you’re referring to today’s blunder.... Personally i laughed out loud.

It’s not the NBC.... it’s a podcast / YouTube channel about Disney. It was handled wonderfully, with humour, Craig and Ryno got the show back on track, we got a slightly longer show because of it & we had a laugh at Craig’s expense for a minute.

It was my favourite podcast.

I agree with Hunter. And if you’re referring to today’s blunder.... Personally i laughed out loud.

It’s not the NBC.... it’s a podcast / YouTube channel about Disney. It was handled wonderfully, with humour, Craig and Ryno got the show back on track, we got a slightly longer show because of it & we had a laugh at Craig’s expense for a minute.

It was my favourite podcast.
Looking forward now to seeing what today's blunder was!

Craig and Ryno have always been there as stand-in hosts. They are getting better all the time as well - I wasn't so keen on their presentation style in the early days of the Universal podcast, but they feel more natural now, and are more than adequate stand-ins for Pete. However, nobody does a rant like Pete - looking forward to seeing his GF review when it sees the light of day!

I haven't heard Tuesday's show yet as it won't get posted until sometime later today, but I agree with everyone else. They have back up hosts. Craig is always entertaining, especially when he messes things up which it sounds like he did this week.

Remember folks, the podcast is NOT anybody's primary job. It is something they all do on the side. And it's FREE!

I never get the impression that when things go wrong on this podcast, that people are criticizing. Everyone loves the effort that is put in each week and the off-nominal event is just something to talk about. Guarantee that each person who "criticizes" will be looking forward to future podcasts.

Also, John has done it a few times, but obviously he and Kevin are out of town...Craig was awesome yesterday! Definitely enjoyed the podcast and needed the laugh. I've also really enjoyed Ryno on the Best and Worst shows. So, I don't think a separate backup host is needed. I enjoy the Dis Unplugged team just the way it is and will continue to be.

Great start to the show - Craig was smoooth with all the chaos coming out his mouth! And the “Theresa get better at life” comment made me laugh out loud!

Only thing that would have made this week’s show better was if Theresa was reading the news

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!