Backup ADR help!

Mayhem1976

Mouseketeer
The big day is coming up (22nd!!) and this is my first time making ADR's. Here is my wish list for me, DH, and DS who will be 3 months shy of 3.
20: Dinner @ Biergarten (we arrive that morning)
21: Dinner or Lunch @ Tony's Town Sq or LTT something in MK anyway, haven't decided
22: Dinner @ Boma
23: Dinner @ 'Ohana, but looking for backup Kona maybe, would like something on the monorail line to hop back to Epcot, not sure what's good for a little one?
24: BF @ Donald's Safari
25: home late that night :sad1:

So I just need a backup for Ohana (hopefully not though) and another Q? when i call do I just make the ressie for 3 or 2 Adults and 1 under 3??

Thanks for your help!

I don't think you will have any trouble getting these. If for some reason you need a backup for 'Ohana, Kona Cafe is an excellent choice. We eat at both the Polynesian restaurants every trip. Be aware though, it is a fair journey back to Epcot by monorail unless you are willing to take the five to ten minute walk from the Polynesian to the TTC on your trip back as it can take awhile to ride the resort monorail all the way round to the TTC.

For your MK meal, I would recommend the Crystal Palace dinner. Your 3 year old should enjoy Pooh and his friends.

As for making the reservations, just tell the CM exactly who is in your party (2 adults and one under 3) before you start.

Thanks
I'm a little nervous about DS and the characters...we saw Super Why a few months ago and he was not happy about it! But maybe in a few months and with tons of other kids, the setting etc he'll enjoy it, I'll look into CP!
As for the monorail, I think to Ohana's it will be the only monorail trip and DS loves trains etc, so I don't mind riding it for a while, because I think that he'll like it...hopefully...watch him love the characters and hate the monorail!

I made mine a few days ago and i was lucky to get all i wanted. i made a calendar with my dates what what i wanted and a backup and i had that ready! i got throug right at 7am!

As for the monorail, I think to Ohana's it will be the only monorail trip and DS loves trains etc, so I don't mind riding it for a while, because I think that he'll like it...hopefully...watch him love the characters and hate the monorail!

My sons are 14 and 16 and they still love the monorail. They have the entire sound track memorized, including the Spanish bits and always join in with the announcer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter