Backpacks on Rides???

splash_matt

Earning My Ears
Hi.. I know this may be a stupid question but, What rides should you ditch your backpack on?

maybe Kali River Rapids - do they have lockers close to the entrance or at the entrance to the park. Can you just hold it on RnRc and/or TOT???

Need help so I know what to do when the time comes.

thanks

I keep my backpack with me.

On Kali, there is a bin (for lack of better terms) in the center with a flip down plastic bin with magnets (I think) that helps keep it down. It is a common bin, meaning everyone can throw stuff in there. It's always worked for us, but if everyone has a bunch of stuff it can get kind of full.

On rides like Test Track or TOT and RnR, I put it on the floor, and then put my ankle through the strap to hold it.

The locker thing is one area I wish Disney would take a lesson from Busch Gardens on. At BG they have a small locker area outside of each major ride so you can throw your gear in while you ride.

Not that taking the packpack is such a major deal, but it is nice to ditch it for a while without having to go to the front of the park all the time.

Also, I throw a couple of zip lock bags in the backpack, in the even there is something I really want to be sure to keep dry.

Have fun! :D

Michelle,

Thanks for the info on the Kali Rapids. I have been to AK a couple of times but never ridden KR. I am glad to know there are bins. I plan on wearing my poncho on that ride.

mbcary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter