Backpack cooler???

WisconsinDisneyGirl

DIS Veteran
Looking for a backpack cooler to carry around at WDW. I just don't want to carry around a regular backpack and a small cooler. Does anyone know where I can find one???

Probably a camping store or a sports store that specializes in camping / hiking equipment. Maybe a Bass pro-shop? Or LL Bean?

:earsboy:

Maybe this help you!!!

http://shopping.discovery.com/store...ngId=-1&sppp=8&categoryId=&keywords=backpacks

<Script language='Javascript'>var rndNum = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10000);eval("var CDTDate" + rndNum + " = '07/02/2004 9:00:00 AM EST';");document.writeln("<form name='CDTform" + rndNum + "' action='Javascript:void(0);'>");document.writeln('<font size=2 color=fuchsia>Watch out Mickey...I`m coming!! :wave: :Pinkbounc :tongue: :Pinkbounc :wave:</font><br>');document.writeln("<input type=text value='' size=40 name='WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII'>");document.writeln("</form>");if (theFunction) theFunction += "var d = new Date();";else var theFunction = "var d = new Date();";theFunction += "var c = new Date('" + eval("CDTDate" + rndNum) + "');";theFunction += "var diff = (c - d)/1000;";theFunction += "var days = Math.floor(diff / 86400);";theFunction += "var rem = diff - (days * 86400);";theFunction += "var hours = Math.floor(rem / 3600);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (hours * 3600);";theFunction += "var minutes = Math.floor(rem / 60);";theFunction += "rem = rem - (minutes * 60);";theFunction += "var seconds = Math.floor(rem);";theFunction += "if ((days < 0) | (hours < 0) | (minutes < 0) | (seconds < 0)) ";theFunction += "var out = 'Go Mickey go Mickey!!!!';";theFunction += "else ";theFunction += "var out = ' ' + days + ' days ' + hours + ' hrs. ' + minutes + ' mins. ' + seconds + ' secs.';";theFunction += "document.forms.CDTform" + rndNum + ".elements.WrittenByJamesMVenglarikII.value = out;";setInterval(theFunction, 1000);</Script>

The site b1glamb listed has a backpack cooler with the mesh netting top.

I purchased this item from The Christmas Tree Shop for $2.99 (their's look to be a much better quality) about 10 years ago and I have used this about 15 times every summer (beach, pool, water parks, day trips, ect) along with all my WDW trips and it is just starting to fall apart.

First of all, thanks for the web site since I was kinda thinking I will never find another one again. I have NEVER seen anyone else using one of these. And secondly, this is such a great item. It is a perfect design with just enough room designated to each compartment.

Even though I got a huge bargain the first time around I still consider the $24.95 they are asking, money well spent. This is something you will get tons of use out of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter