Back to the Island-Double Dip Delight!Western COMPLETE~Cruising with a baby w/PICS!

loving the tr so far. i am cruising with my 5 month old DD at the end of this month. as a FTM i am reading everything i can from those who have cruised with mini cruisers.

Thanks for reading! You and your mini cruiser will have a great time!

Guess who is cruising with you again.... ???:rolleyes1

Ummmm.....:blush: Well....b/c we decided to go forward with my cousins wedding cruise on the Oasis in 1/10, now we aren't sure if we can handle doing two fairly expensive cruises in such close proximity. Since we pay for our cruises with our tax refund....the timing of the Oasis cruise means we will have to pay for it in '09...so it looks like we will probably change the '09 DCL Eastern to one of the 5 night Key Wests on the Wonder in '10.......
I'll miss ya......:sad1:

thanks for the new update
what time did you get to board

we are on the next dounle dip
but not planning on been there to early but don't want to be late either know what I mean ? me either

thanks for the new update
what time did you get to board

I'm not 100% sure. We were done with our business in RBarD before 12:30, though....so I'd have to guess we boarded around 12:10.

we are on the next dounle dip
but not planning on been there to early but don't want to be late either know what I mean ? me either

Actually...I know exactly what you mean! :lmao:

Thanks for reading! You and your mini cruiser will have a great time!

Ummmm.....:blush: Well....b/c we decided to go forward with my cousins wedding cruise on the Oasis in 1/10, now we aren't sure if we can handle doing two fairly expensive cruises in such close proximity. Since we pay for our cruises with our tax refund....the timing of the Oasis cruise means we will have to pay for it in '09...so it looks like we will probably change the '09 DCL Eastern to one of the 5 night Key Wests on the Wonder in '10.......
I'll miss ya......:sad1:

I just read on our thread.... :(... yes I dont think E is completely onboard either. for now were on this one.. but I think he wants to wait till 2010... he really wants the med... so Now i need to see if i can get a cheaper one on another cruise liner. But i know the boys (well and me too) would love to play on the beachs again. Who knows.. I also have DU holding a trans western for me so we shall see what that one amounts too.. Might just talk E into that if the price is right LOL

Guess until then we will have to live vivaciously through eachothers Trip Reports LOL

Hi! I just wanted to jump on to send you a quick note of how much my son and I enjoy your TR's! We've read all three! My little guy loves to see the pics of your children having a great time on their previous trips. It makes it a little more real to him, as we won't be taking our first cruise until March of next year.

I enjoy your reports because I love hearing from another "fellow-mommy." Only mommies really know what all is invloved in these family vacations, right? I'm learning alot from you - thanks!

Can't wait to read more...

I just read on our thread.... :(... yes I dont think E is completely onboard either. for now were on this one.. but I think he wants to wait till 2010... he really wants the med... so Now i need to see if i can get a cheaper one on another cruise liner. But i know the boys (well and me too) would love to play on the beachs again. Who knows.. I also have DU holding a trans western for me so we shall see what that one amounts too.. Might just talk E into that if the price is right LOL

Guess until then we will have to live vivaciously through eachothers Trip Reports LOL
I would love to do a TA someday. With the new ships coming onboard plus the DCL office in London, I think there will be lots to choose from for years to come. I am chomping at the bit to get on one of the new boats..that's where you'll find me in '11;) Does E have to go back soon??

Hi! I just wanted to jump on to send you a quick note of how much my son and I enjoy your TR's! We've read all three! My little guy loves to see the pics of your children having a great time on their previous trips. It makes it a little more real to him, as we won't be taking our first cruise until March of next year.

I enjoy your reports because I love hearing from another "fellow-mommy." Only mommies really know what all is invloved in these family vacations, right? I'm learning alot from you - thanks!

Can't wait to read more...

That is so sweet, I love all my readers, but the little ones are so special!!
March will be here before you know it, glad I can help until then!! Thanks for reading!!!!!!

I am working on the next installment, they usually take 2 days. I didn't get to start it at work tonight, I was crazy busy. We've still got the crud too. :sick:

I am working on the next installment, they usually take 2 days. I didn't get to start it at work tonight, I was crazy busy. We've still got the crud too. :sick:

I can't believe you are still sick! That stinks!

I'm loving your trip report and the pictures! The picture of Sarah with the lanyard is priceless!!!!! The best picture though is still of the 3 kids together!

Hey Jen -

I LOVE reading your TR. By the way, you are the only ones who think everything was going mad at the terminal. You both looked calm and collected to me! You still got the crud too, huh? It is taking forever to go AWAY! We will probably wait until 2010 to do maybe a 5 day. DS3 was a handful even though he was on his best behavior for the most part. I think he will do better in a few years.........then it will be more relaxing for all of us. Maybe we will be cruising together again.

Crissi

I can't believe you are still sick! That stinks!

I'm loving your trip report and the pictures! The picture of Sarah with the lanyard is priceless!!!!! The best picture though is still of the 3 kids together!

Thanks....I have so many great pics of the kids!!!! Can't wait to get 'em up but this crud is kickin my behind!

Hey Jen -

I LOVE reading your TR. By the way, you are the only ones who think everything was going mad at the terminal. You both looked calm and collected to me! You still got the crud too, huh? It is taking forever to go AWAY! We will probably wait until 2010 to do maybe a 5 day. DS3 was a handful even though he was on his best behavior for the most part. I think he will do better in a few years.........then it will be more relaxing for all of us. Maybe we will be cruising together again.

Crissi

8/17/10:thumbsup2 It would be great to sail with you again!!
I can't really get over how expensive it is. We have a secret verandah room (Cat 7) and a Cat 11 for the five of us price is $5800+:eek: Only $1600 more than we paid for this last cruise. Let me do my math here...:teacher: Yikes. :sad2: That's more than the Oasis is going to cost for a balcony room when it is only 3 weeks old....:rolleyes:
Yes this crud doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon. Sarah does seem to be getting better, but I just feel nasty. Nobody else here got it though, just me & her. Go figure.

OK everyone hang in there...next install will be at least tomorrow. I didn't even take the laptop with me last night, I knew that work was going to be *that* bad, and it surpassed my expectations.:mad: Plus we got our DVD from Grand Cayman (Captain Marvin's Stingray City/Snorkel tour) and we'll be watching that later....speaking of Rays....big game tonight (Go TAMPA BAY).
But the next segment is well in the works.:thumbsup2

I sooooo enjoyed reading both of your other TRs and I am looking forward to following along with this one as well! Great start so far! :thumbsup2

Thanks....I have so many great pics of the kids!!!! Can't wait to get 'em up but this crud is kickin my behind!

8/17/10:thumbsup2 It would be great to sail with you again!!
I can't really get over how expensive it is. We have a secret verandah room (Cat 7) and a Cat 11 for the five of us price is $5800+:eek: Only $1600 more than we paid for this last cruise. Let me do my math here...:teacher: Yikes. :sad2: That's more than the Oasis is going to cost for a balcony room when it is only 3 weeks old....:rolleyes:
Yes this crud doesn't appear to be going anywhere anytime soon. Sarah does seem to be getting better, but I just feel nasty. Nobody else here got it though, just me & her. Go figure.

I just checked the price on that cruise for the 4 of us in a cat 11 is almost $4700! That is over $1000 more than we paid for the last cruise! That's crazy! We may need to look elsewhere too! Hope you all feel better soon!

Crissi

Subscribing. Your kids are SO cute, by the way!
Aw, thank you!!!:goodvibes Thanks for reading & enjoy the TR!

I sooooo enjoyed reading both of your other TRs and I am looking forward to following along with this one as well! Great start so far! :thumbsup2
Welcome back! Its so great to see familiar names and faces! Thanks so much for reading!!:goodvibes

I just checked the price on that cruise for the 4 of us in a cat 11 is almost $4700! That is over $1000 more than we paid for the last cruise! That's crazy! We may need to look elsewhere too! Hope you all feel better soon!

Crissi

What's really crazy is that is $4700 for one Cat 11 but $5800 for a Cat 11 AND a Cat 7 (Secret Verandah room that used to be a Cat. 6). That's that DCL funny math for ya.....:confused3

Update coming very soon...uploading the pics now....:thumbsup2

As we entered the atrium, the first thing we noticed was the carpet. Obviously new, it was spongy and about five inches thick. The kind you sink down in when you walk over it. Oh, and it looked pretty nice, too. We checked out the Helmsman Mickey, as this was our first time seeing it. It seemed very large. Ariel on the Wonder must be smaller. The atrium was lovely. Behind us I heard Tiffany and family getting introduced and screamed a woo-hoo shout out across the room for them. We did not linger there, however. Remember, we were on a mission. We parked the kids and the towering stack of bags in the chairs by Guest Services and scooted off to Rockin’ Bar D to change our dinner rotation. We had requested PLLAPLA. In my mind that is just the perfect rotation. It has the latest start time (8:30) which works really well for us, plus you are in Lumiere’s on Formal night and Parrot Cay on Pirate night which provides the perfect atmosphere for those themes. Of course we got stuck with this stinky LAAP, which had us in Animator’s on the night we had Palo. We got in the dining changes line, which was fairly short. We were only about the third group back. Across the room, the Palo “line” was a mess. It was huge, probably 50-75 people over there, plus it didn’t appear to have a clear queue, it was just a huge mob. I hoped we wouldn’t have to go over there. While in line, I noticed plenty of our meet group around. Erik, Jason, Hadley and gang were in line next to us…and there were a few more over by the Palo area. While we were standing there, I finally looked closely at my KTTW card and noticed the rotation was not LAAPLAP as I expected…it actually said LAAPPLA. What!?!?!?! Two repeaters in the middle? Talk about confusing! I was shocked. I must have been grumbling about it fairly loudly b/c Hadley and Erik heard me from the other line and said “They changed Pirate night. It’s now Tuesday. We’re staying in Cozumel until 1 AM”. Awwww, MAN. All the hard work I did sifting through all the Navigators…calling DCL. All the people who posted asking, and PM’ed trusting ME as the rotation guru, and I misled them all. Not to mention I had put it in print. And it would get worse. As I stood there in the line, probably a nice bright shade of beet red in embarrassment over being wrong and how everybody I guided had to now come here, the folks in line ahead of us (who were now up at the table talking to the CM), well the gentleman was trying to make his point, and to my chagrin he pulled out of his pocket – of all things, my spreadsheet- and proceeded to point out to the CM that he had the rotation right there and that he, the CM, was obviously wrong! The horror! My face was heating up and I was looking frantically for a rock to crawl under. The CM said to him, “Where did you get that?” I was literally looking at the ground and hiding my face with my hand. I just told everyone I was sorry. Repeatedly.
So then it was our turn and we told the CM we wanted our rotation to begin with Parrot Cay. It took a few minutes for him to figure out (we also requested to have a table to ourselves, so I’m sure that didn’t make it any easier), but finally he told us to report to dinner at PC at 8:30, and that we would be seated at table 22. On the way out, Ron said to me, “I hope we didn’t just switch ourselves into bad servers”. I certainly hoped that as well.

Back at the mass of luggage, we decided I would take all the kids and head to the embarkation buffet at Parrot Cay, while Ron would take most of our carryons and deposit them in the forward elevator lobby up on 6. I hoped they would be alright just sitting up there, especially since one of the bags had my underwear in it. He took the stroller and used it as a cart to haul all the stuff up there.

In Parrot Cay, we were seated at a 6-top in the rear middle, next to a pole and a stack of highchairs. The highchairs are the basic wooden things with no tray or no back, so I wasn’t quite sure how well Sarah was going to do in it. Not too well. I gave up on it in short order but here is a pic I took first:

cruise012-1.jpg

Hand over the pudding in the tall glass and nobody will get hurt:

cruise014.jpg

We had to wait a while to get drinks. By the time a server took our drink order, Ron was already almost back (he walked in right after that). They all headed up to the buffet while I held Sarah. Their selections:

cruise016.jpg

cruise018.jpg

I should have noticed right there that none of them had very much food. I went up to the buffet. By now I was hungry, and I had waited a year for some of the awesome chicken strips. I could taste them! But I got up front, and not only were there no chicken strips, there was nothing else either! The Wonder’s buffet put this place to shame. On the Wonder the kids have about 3 tables of food to choose from, burgers, chicken, etc. Here, one measly table with spaghetti (real spaghetti, not the Mickey head stuff) and corn dog nuggets. There was the big table of bread, and I took a roll or two. Over by the salads looking for the cold strawberry soup I had heard about but never tried….nope…there was some sad looking salad and funky pasta stuff. I took like three cucumbers. They had peel & eat shrimp still but I don’t like cold seafood so I passed on that. They also had the usual selection of Caribbean stuff like yellow rice, pork, etc. Nothing looked appealing. They had deli lunch meats all rolled up and cheese triangles, I took some cheese and gave up on the food. I would be heading to Pluto’s as soon as we got on deck. I did hit up the desserts and grabbed some chocolate cheesecake square and a little chocolate cake thing. I didn’t see any of the tall pudding’s that your spoon doesn’t fit in up on the buffet, but I did see them on people’s tables. So I had three cucumbers, about 3 cheese triangles, two rolls and two desserts. It was a disappointing selection to say the least. Plus the buffet just looked torn apart up there, nothing was replenished. Could we have really gotten there so late that the crowd and already come through and trashed everything???? Ron wasn’t impressed either, and the kids hardly ate a thing. (What’s up with the missing ice cream sundae station in there, also?)

Happy to be back:

cruise013.jpg

We didn’t linger any longer and headed to GS to see if there were new rooms ready for us yet. Waited in quite a long line, nothing. But I did get two tickets to the galley tour on Thursday, which I had eagerly anticipated finally getting around to on this cruise. We walked through the Beat Street area and then up the forward elevators to 6 to see just how bad the stateroom situation was.

All of our junk was still in the lobby, which was good. We went straight for 6018, but we passed 6019 on the way. Nothing looked amiss outside the door to 6022; therefore you could hear my eyes rolling. I put up my “We moved” magnet which I made to direct everyone dropping off FE gifts and Secret Mickey (SM) gifts to our new home.

cruise031.jpg

It turns out the location worse than we anticipated. In the Passporter it looked like the door to 18 was about 20-30 feet down the hall from 19. It was more like 50 feet. There was no way the baby monitor would work from that far. So we went in to check out the room, and it was nice enough. The new flat screen LCD TV’s are sweet, but the channels are confusing. For instance the first channel was 20.0 and went up to 20.1, 20.2…etc. Hard to get used to since all of the channel numbers sounded so similar. Nothing else in our room was refurbished. Same old linens, etc. Our carpet was not new, but it was clean. The part that comes up like a baseboard on the wall was very raggedy looking and dirty though. Speaking of walls, our room was in dire need of a paint job, and sure enough on the wall by the bed is the plaster repair spot I had read in the room report on the DIS. Some people have mentioned new tiling in the bathrooms, I don’t think ours was new as the grout was dirty in some spots along the wall, but it did look different than I remembered having on the Wonder. Here are the pics of 6018:

cruise020.jpg

cruise021.jpg

cruise028.jpg

We then went to check out 19. This room is a sideways 11 and we were anxious to see it, as we had read raves about the room setup online. Can I say….it was all everyone said and more! We love, love, loved this room. If only it had some natural light. You walk right into the sitting area, no claustrophobic skinny hallway to squeeze in. The bathroom was off to the right in the corner (not by the room door, which was so nice. If I could have a nickel for how many times in our room I was in the toilet room and had to slam the door shut when Ron came into the room from the hallway, I'd be rich.) And the bed was off to the left. It had a steamer trunk and seemed so spacious and open. On the bed was our second Castaway Club gift (Such a good thing we got two of them!) and also our gift from Dreams Unlimited for having one of their group rooms (a memory box with small photo album and bendy Mickey picture frame inside):

cruise022.jpg

cruise024.jpg

memorybook.jpg

cruise020-1.jpg

Here are the rest of the pics of 19….Look at all that open space:
cruise026.jpg

cruise025.jpg

So three doors in this small hallway belong to me (in my opinion). I was still pretty skeptical that there really was anything wrong with 6022. As we were leaving 19 to go back to 18, (and I was griping about how far apart the rooms were. Loudly.) we ran into our Stateroom Host, Calvin from Trinidad. He was so nice; it made me feel ashamed of complaining. He told us he would be bringing the Pack & Play for Sarah and asked which room we wanted it in, and we told him to set it up in 18.

I then took this opportunity to make myself at home and do some decorating:

cruise034.jpg

cruise036.jpg

cruise037.jpg

cruise029.jpg

cruise032.jpg

cruise033.jpg

Now that the important business had been taken care of, it was up to Deck 9 for drinks and a date with the Mickey Pool.

Up Next: “They Don’t Dance Like Carmen No More”…

Loving your trip report and pictures! I always look forward to reading them and seeing pictures of your adorable kids! :)

As we entered the atrium, the first thing we noticed was the carpet. Obviously new, it was spongy and about five inches thick. The kind you sink down in when you walk over it. Oh, and it looked pretty nice, too. We checked out the Helmsman Mickey, as this was our first time seeing it. It seemed very large. Ariel on the Wonder must be smaller. The atrium was lovely. Behind us I heard Tiffany and family getting introduced and screamed a woo-hoo shout out across the room for them. We did not linger there, however. Remember, we were on a mission. We parked the kids and the towering stack of bags in the chairs by Guest Services and scooted off to Rockin’ Bar D to change our dinner rotation. We had requested PLLAPLA. In my mind that is just the perfect rotation. It has the latest start time (8:30) which works really well for us, plus you are in Lumiere’s on Formal night and Parrot Cay on Pirate night which provides the perfect atmosphere for those themes. Of course we got stuck with this stinky LAAP, which had us in Animator’s on the night we had Palo. We got in the dining changes line, which was fairly short. We were only about the third group back. Across the room, the Palo “line” was a mess. It was huge, probably 50-75 people over there, plus it didn’t appear to have a clear queue, it was just a huge mob. I hoped we wouldn’t have to go over there. While in line, I noticed plenty of our meet group around. Erik, Jason, Hadley and gang were in line next to us…and there were a few more over by the Palo area. While we were standing there, I finally looked closely at my KTTW card and noticed the rotation was not LAAPLAP as I expected…it actually said LAAPPLA. What!?!?!?! Two repeaters in the middle? Talk about confusing! I was shocked. I must have been grumbling about it fairly loudly b/c Hadley and Erik heard me from the other line and said “They changed Pirate night. It’s now Tuesday. We’re staying in Cozumel until 1 AM”. Awwww, MAN. All the hard work I did sifting through all the Navigators…calling DCL. All the people who posted asking, and PM’ed trusting ME as the rotation guru, and I misled them all. Not to mention I had put it in print. And it would get worse. As I stood there in the line, probably a nice bright shade of beet red in embarrassment over being wrong and how everybody I guided had to now come here, the folks in line ahead of us (who were now up at the table talking to the CM), well the gentleman was trying to make his point, and to my chagrin he pulled out of his pocket – of all things, my spreadsheet- and proceeded to point out to the CM that he had the rotation right there and that he, the CM, was obviously wrong! The horror! My face was heating up and I was looking frantically for a rock to crawl under. The CM said to him, “Where did you get that?” I was literally looking at the ground and hiding my face with my hand. I just told everyone I was sorry. Repeatedly.
So then it was our turn and we told the CM we wanted our rotation to begin with Parrot Cay. It took a few minutes for him to figure out (we also requested to have a table to ourselves, so I’m sure that didn’t make it any easier), but finally he told us to report to dinner at PC at 8:30, and that we would be seated at table 22. On the way out, Ron said to me, “I hope we didn’t just switch ourselves into bad servers”. I certainly hoped that as well.

Back at the mass of luggage, we decided I would take all the kids and head to the embarkation buffet at Parrot Cay, while Ron would take most of our carryons and deposit them in the forward elevator lobby up on 6. I hoped they would be alright just sitting up there, especially since one of the bags had my underwear in it. He took the stroller and used it as a cart to haul all the stuff up there.

In Parrot Cay, we were seated at a 6-top in the rear middle, next to a pole and a stack of highchairs. The highchairs are the basic wooden things with no tray or no back, so I wasn’t quite sure how well Sarah was going to do in it. Not too well. I gave up on it in short order but here is a pic I took first:

cruise012-1.jpg

Hand over the pudding in the tall glass and nobody will get hurt:

cruise014.jpg

We had to wait a while to get drinks. By the time a server took our drink order, Ron was already almost back (he walked in right after that). They all headed up to the buffet while I held Sarah. Their selections:

cruise016.jpg

cruise018.jpg

I should have noticed right there that none of them had very much food. I went up to the buffet. By now I was hungry, and I had waited a year for some of the awesome chicken strips. I could taste them! But I got up front, and not only were there no chicken strips, there was nothing else either! The Wonder’s buffet put this place to shame. On the Wonder the kids have about 3 tables of food to choose from, burgers, chicken, etc. Here, one measly table with spaghetti (real spaghetti, not the Mickey head stuff) and corn dog nuggets. There was the big table of bread, and I took a roll or two. Over by the salads looking for the cold strawberry soup I had heard about but never tried….nope…there was some sad looking salad and funky pasta stuff. I took like three cucumbers. They had peel & eat shrimp still but I don’t like cold seafood so I passed on that. They also had the usual selection of Caribbean stuff like yellow rice, pork, etc. Nothing looked appealing. They had deli lunch meats all rolled up and cheese triangles, I took some cheese and gave up on the food. I would be heading to Pluto’s as soon as we got on deck. I did hit up the desserts and grabbed some chocolate cheesecake square and a little chocolate cake thing. I didn’t see any of the tall pudding’s that your spoon doesn’t fit in up on the buffet, but I did see them on people’s tables. So I had three cucumbers, about 3 cheese triangles, two rolls and two desserts. It was a disappointing selection to say the least. Plus the buffet just looked torn apart up there, nothing was replenished. Could we have really gotten there so late that the crowd and already come through and trashed everything???? Ron wasn’t impressed either, and the kids hardly ate a thing. (What’s up with the missing ice cream sundae station in there, also?)

Happy to be back:

cruise013.jpg

We didn’t linger any longer and headed to GS to see if there were new rooms ready for us yet. Waited in quite a long line, nothing. But I did get two tickets to the galley tour on Thursday, which I had eagerly anticipated finally getting around to on this cruise. We walked through the Beat Street area and then up the forward elevators to 6 to see just how bad the stateroom situation was.

All of our junk was still in the lobby, which was good. We went straight for 6018, but we passed 6019 on the way. Nothing looked amiss outside the door to 6022; therefore you could hear my eyes rolling. I put up my “We moved” magnet which I made to direct everyone dropping off FE gifts and Secret Mickey (SM) gifts to our new home.

cruise031.jpg

It turns out the location worse than we anticipated. In the Passporter it looked like the door to 18 was about 20-30 feet down the hall from 19. It was more like 50 feet. There was no way the baby monitor would work from that far. So we went in to check out the room, and it was nice enough. The new flat screen LCD TV’s are sweet, but the channels are confusing. For instance the first channel was 20.0 and went up to 20.1, 20.2…etc. Hard to get used to since all of the channel numbers sounded so similar. Nothing else in our room was refurbished. Same old linens, etc. Our carpet was not new, but it was clean. The part that comes up like a baseboard on the wall was very raggedy looking and dirty though. Speaking of walls, our room was in dire need of a paint job, and sure enough on the wall by the bed is the plaster repair spot I had read in the room report on the DIS. Some people have mentioned new tiling in the bathrooms, I don’t think ours was new as the grout was dirty in some spots along the wall, but it did look different than I remembered having on the Wonder. Here are the pics of 6018:

cruise020.jpg

cruise021.jpg

cruise028.jpg

We then went to check out 19. This room is a sideways 11 and we were anxious to see it, as we had read raves about the room setup online. Can I say….it was all everyone said and more! We love, love, loved this room. If only it had some natural light. You walk right into the sitting area, no claustrophobic skinny hallway to squeeze in. The bathroom was off to the right in the corner (not by the room door, which was so nice. If I could have a nickel for how many times in our room I was in the toilet room and had to slam the door shut when Ron came into the room from the hallway, I'd be rich.) And the bed was off to the left. It had a steamer trunk and seemed so spacious and open. On the bed was our second Castaway Club gift (Such a good thing we got two of them!) and also our gift from Dreams Unlimited for having one of their group rooms (a memory box with small photo album and bendy Mickey picture frame inside):

cruise022.jpg

cruise024.jpg

memorybook.jpg

cruise020-1.jpg

Here are the rest of the pics of 19….Look at all that open space:
cruise026.jpg

cruise025.jpg

So three doors in this small hallway belong to me (in my opinion). I was still pretty skeptical that there really was anything wrong with 6022. As we were leaving 19 to go back to 18, (and I was griping about how far apart the rooms were. Loudly.) we ran into our Stateroom Host, Calvin from Trinidad. He was so nice; it made me feel ashamed of complaining. He told us he would be bringing the Pack & Play for Sarah and asked which room we wanted it in, and we told him to set it up in 18.

I then took this opportunity to make myself at home and do some decorating:

cruise034.jpg

cruise036.jpg

cruise037.jpg

cruise029.jpg

cruise032.jpg

cruise033.jpg

Now that the important business had been taken care of, it was up to Deck 9 for drinks and a date with the Mickey Pool.

Up Next: “They Don’t Dance Like Carmen No More”…
Your Door looks awesome you must have printed lots of Magnets:lmao: I think I made too many will have to rotate each day i guess

Loving your trip report and pictures! I always look forward to reading them and seeing pictures of your adorable kids! :)

:hug:

Your Door looks awesome you must have printed lots of Magnets:lmao: I think I made too many will have to rotate each day i guess

:lmao: Thanks! Yes, I don't think I had as many as you have...:rotfl: It was 21 magnetic sheets worth. It seemed like a lot when I printed them but with two doors, they didn't go far. I did have a few more (Pirate Night, Formal, etc.) that weren't up then, and we got many more magnets from our Secret Mickey and also as FE gifts. My goal was to have some that I switched out each day, but I just didn't have enough...oh well. Thanks for your help and advice making them! Hope you enjoy the TR and your upcoming cruise:thumbsup2

Jen...I'm loving it!!!

More:hug: 's!
Oh I'm working on that thing....my research shows the regular Western has the rotations that are already on there (the original ones)....Dare I trust it?;) :rotfl2:

Great pics Jen! I was disappointed with the buffet in Parrot Cay too.:confused3

Yup, I noticed you mentioned that in your TR.
The one on the Wonder really was much better....
I wonder how Topsider's was in comparison....?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter