Back from the Fort w/pictures

The otters are making their own now, but there's never enough so they greatfully accept bribes

OtterAle.JPG

Cool, where is this rock? DD9 found one similar but much smaller in the cement at DTD near World of Disney.

You think they improved the food quality that much?

I know the wifey will not like this and will probably retaliate :rolleyes1 but here goes. This is after hearing about the change of the lunch menu at Trails end.
100_1534.jpg

JUst chillin' on the beach.:cool2:
100_1433.jpg

Okay, now you have started something.

Here is my Pwetty princess.
100_1491-1.jpg

Glad to have you guys back! I didn't know we had so many pwetty princesses on the board. They must have had a secret club.

See it fits her too. Just not as funny.:lmao:
100_1490.jpg

Cool, where is this rock? DD9 found one similar but much smaller in the cement at DTD near World of Disney.

The rock is at the entrance to the 1600 to 1800 loops.

You guys are funny!

You know, I have a couple cordless hammer drills, and a really big concrete bit, I could make "hidden" mickies all over the place next time I am there..... LOL, I think I will practice around here and post some pics LOL.

You guys are funny!

You know, I have a couple cordless hammer drills, and a really big concrete bit, I could make "hidden" mickies all over the place next time I am there..... LOL, I think I will practice around here and post some pics LOL.

My wife is funny. She walks around my shop looking for mickey heads in oil spots from cars.:crazy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter