Back from Mickey's House

princessalexis

Mouseketeer
Just got back super early yesterday morning. For the most part we had a fabulous time, but unfortunately I caught a not so fabulous cold our first full day in the parks. I hope to post a trip report soon, but my brain is still sort of fuzzy from this cold. Hopefully I'll be able to remember everything!

We didn't get dreamed (not officially anyway), but on Saturday night we were just going to go walk to Downtown Disney. (Sunday was to be our first day in the parks). We were about to go through security and this couple behind us asked if we had tickets. Which we said we had some, but weren't using them until the next day. They asked if we wanted to get in for FREE!!! We were a little cautious - we had a lot of bizarre people coming up to us at LAX and the parking lot for Walmart asking for money, so it was odd to us that someone wanted to get us into the parks for free. Turns out the guy was a cast member and could get up to 3 people in the park with him, but only had his girlfriend with him. His GF said it would be such a waste to not use the other 2 passes. So we ended up going in and walking around a bit and watching the fireworks! It was probably the most magical part of our trip.

A big thanks to everyone who answered my questions before I left. This board is the best!!!

Ah, sorry to hear you got sick. I was sick with a cold in October. Sure makes things hard!

But that was certainly nice of that CM. I'm sure that made the trip more magical!

I LOVE those magical & unexpected things. On one trip I really wanted to get a cute Mickey & Minnie teapot for my mom but it was priced a bit out of my budget. A off duty CM must have heard me talking to my kids and offered to "buy it" with his discount (like 35% or something). So I gave him the cash and my mom got a wonderful christmas present.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter