Baby Yoda Show season 2

i had the weirdest dream the other day. i was working in like a mine shaft or under world relm and Dobby from Harry Potter and Baby Yoda were there. There was a tragic accident and both dobby and baby yoda died. I woke up afterwards. it was weird. i don't have netflix or disney+ so i haven't really seen the show but i know Baby yoda.

The one on the ice planet I didn't care for very much. Those creatures looked exactly like the ones in one of the Star Wars Rebels episodes.
I heard people didn't like the episode because it sort of a diversion from the main story. I liked the episode, the side quest was irreverent and the New Republic guys were interesting. Because the show gets to slow down and not jar the audience with something every five seconds, I felt it was immersive.

I recognized the spiders too, but not from Rebels. They're from old discarded concept art from Empire:
empirestrikesback-mcquarrie-conceptart-spider.jpg

And because I haven't seen Rebels or Clone Wars, I had no clue who that certain character was in Episode 3 that made a surprise appearance.

I heard people didn't like the episode because it sort of a diversion from the main story. I liked the episode, the side quest was irreverent and the New Republic guys were interesting. Because the show gets to slow down and not jar the audience with something every five seconds, I felt it was immersive.

I recognized the spiders too, but not from Rebels. They're from old discarded concept art from Empire:
empirestrikesback-mcquarrie-conceptart-spider.jpg

And because I haven't seen Rebels or Clone Wars, I had no clue who that certain character was in Episode 3 that made a surprise appearance.

It's Bo-Katan who you're talking about...the female Mandalorian with the fancy decorated helmet (the Starbuck lady from the newer Battle Star Galactica). The dark saber she's after is the same dark saber that Mof Gideon has...same dark saber that the head of Mandalore would hold sort of as a sceptre and would grant him/her the power to be the head Mandalorian over all of the bickering Mandalorian clans.

I watched behind the scenes with the directors and George Lucas is seen in the background consulting on the show.

Saw episode 4. I know baby yoda is a child, yet seems like there’s some bad selfish tendencies there (stealing eggs and now stealing cookies) that aren’t so one with the force. Yet it seems to be all good fun.

Can’t wait for the next episode.

I *love* the crew member in the latest episode right at around the 18:50ish minute mark! $15 million an episode and they leave that in! Keep hitting those home runs Disney!

BTW: I love the show!

It is getting better. First season was eh for me. The first couple of episodes were not impressive. The last 2 have peaked my interest. Baby Yoda is still adorable and should rule the Galaxy!!!!!

It's Bo-Katan who you're talking about...the female Mandalorian with the fancy decorated helmet (the Starbuck lady from the newer Battle Star Galactica). The dark saber she's after is the same dark saber that Mof Gideon has...same dark saber that the head of Mandalore would hold sort of as a sceptre and would grant him/her the power to be the head Mandalorian over all of the bickering Mandalorian clans.

And to add a little for those who don't know, Bo Katan is the sister of Satine Kryze who was the Duchess of all Manadalore during the Republic era (and Obi Wan's one-time girl friend). She was a peaceful ruler but some Mandalorians preferred the old warrior ways. A group called "Death Watch" tried to overthrow her, including Bo Katan herself. Eventually, when Darth Maul takes over Mandalore with the Dark Saber, he kills Satine, but Bo Katan turns on him.

Later Bo Katan acquires the Dark Saber from Sabine Wren who found it on Dathomir (Darth Maul's homeworld), which is why she says "something which once belonged to me." Apparently she lost it to Giedeon at some point.

That's it in a nutshell without getting too complicated. I highly recommend Clone Wars and Rebels to anyone who hasn't checked them out.

Last edited:
I live in a Star Wars obsessed household. I squealed more than my 10yo son when in episode 3 they mentioned Asoka. Of course my 10yo geeked out when the three appeared on the ship. Spitting out facts on who they are, backstory and all.

Watched episode four last night. I know there’s negative feelings towards the actress who plays Cara Dune, but I was happy to see her back on screen. Tough female character. Baby Yoda stealing the cookies was funny. Like others have said, he reminds me of a toddler.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter