Baby Yoda Show season 2

Who saw that coming as soon as

I mean, I WANTED to believe at that point but I couldn't let myself. Life is never so generous, you know? And then they just hit each note so perfectly after that. Yeah, I cried. I actual cried. At one point, I didn't think I'd make it lol.
I do not know the ins and outs of who is making these shows at this point but....yeah. :worship:

I mean, I WANTED to believe at that point but I couldn't let myself. Life is never so generous, you know? And then they just hit each note so perfectly after that. Yeah, I cried. I actual cried. At one point, I didn't think I'd make it lol.
I do not know the ins and outs of who is making these shows at this point but....yeah. :worship:

It's being made by true fanboys. Have you watched Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian?

I have not! But I will be looking it up now. Thank you, my friend. :yay:
A lot of it consists of round table discussions with the directors, actors, and other crew. On one they went heavily into describing the "camtono" used to store the beskar ingots.

images

It's being made by true fanboys. Have you watched Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian?

The quality of the Star Wars story telling in this series is SO well done. I almost wish that Dave Filoni and Jon Favreau had written, directed, and produced the recent 3 movies with Rey in them. The special effects are great. The acting is great. The story is great.

I loved it! My eyes were soaked. What got me was not just the fact that it's Grogu's goodbye (for now), but how much of an affect he had on Mando. The little guy will be safe for sure.

Thankfully there'll be a season three. I'm sure Bo Kataan and Mando will just thumb wrestle over Black Hole Sun Sword and call it done.

When Grogu was on the Jedi stone, and the idea was that other Jedi would be alerted to his presence, part of me felt "well the only other Jedi around would be Luke- but they won't go through with it." Then the lone X-Wing and a cut to Grogu and I was certain.
I didn't expect R2, despite the fact that he's typically riding shotgun.

Luke slashing droids down the hallway kinda felt like a nod to Rogue One's Vader killing spree scene. Only this show was so much better than Rogue One, and all those recent films.

Last edited:
We liked the appearance of Luke. DS was thinking it could have been Ezra Bridger (from Rebels?) until we saw the gloved hand. I will say, we were not impressed with the technology they used to show Luke though. I don't know if the lighting was different on him or what, but it just looked a bit "off". That took me out of my "believability" just a little bit. On the other hand, (yes, I know it wasn't in Mandalorian), when they "reanimated" Tarkin in Rogue One, I thought it was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter