Baby due any day now

Maria - my Dr. didn't usually let people go that long, either - except DS was due 9 months after a military deployment came home and the hospital was completely swamped! (bad timing on my part - we are not military). They did moniter us very closely - we were both the picture of health, even though I really thought I would lose my mind!

I hope no news is good news - maybe she's had a quick easy labour and is enjoying her new baby now!

mamax2 said:
Hello everyone. I'm two days overdue, and very big, and very bored, so I just thought I'd let everyone know. If you want to respond, it'll give me something to do :thumbsup2 So far I've thoroghly cleaned every room - twice, organized DD2's closet, and dresser to make room for little clothes, gotten the carpets cleaned, set up the bassinet, organized the kitchen cabinets, walked like crazy, I'm slowly going CRAZY waiting for this baby to make an appearance. Five days of contractions (Not braxton-hicks contractions) and still nothing. So, I'll keep you updated. Just to keep myself busy :hyper:
Iwent through this 6 times i know how you fill. i am 34 now and done. :)

YEAH! This is the Best time of your Life ENJOY IT!
Congrats to your Family!
:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hi everyone, sorry about the delay in response. My water broke a few hours after posting. Four hour labour (Barely had time to get the epi once I got to the hospital) Compared to my first (20 hours 30 mins, episiotome, and forcepts, 200 stitches, lost almost 2 litres of blood, and needed a couple of hours of surgery) it was relativley easy. Baby girl, 8 lbs,12 oz. Contractions started 11:30pm, she was born 3:01am. We brought her home around lunch time. Absolutley beautiful . We named her Katharina Margaret (Katie). DD2 loves her. She points out her hair, her ears, her eyes, her nose, and her mouth to EVERYONE who comes to see her. She can say her name, and trys to help us when Katie cries. I'll try to post a picture under the same forum, unless anyone knows how to do it from here? Thanks for all the responses.

mamax2 said:
Hi everyone, sorry about the delay in response. My water broke a few hours after posting. Four hour labour (Barely had time to get the epi once I got to the hospital) Compared to my first (20 hours 30 mins, episiotome, and forcepts, 200 stitches, lost almost 2 litres of blood, and needed a couple of hours of surgery) it was relativley easy. Baby girl, 8 lbs,12 oz. Contractions started 11:30pm, she was born 3:01am. We brought her home around lunch time. Absolutley beautiful . We named her Katharina Margaret (Katie). DD2 loves her. She points out her hair, her ears, her eyes, her nose, and her mouth to EVERYONE who comes to see her. She can say her name, and trys to help us when Katie cries. I'll try to post a picture under the same forum, unless anyone knows how to do it from here? Thanks for all the responses.
Congrats on your new one,she will do wonderful things in her life. :thumbsup2

Congratulations!!! :cloud9: Love the name. My sil is Margaret & my dniece is Katherine--Katie.

15_2_129.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
15_2_129.gif

:cloud9: Congratulations to your whole family and welcome to your newest little princess!!! What a special time in your life. Enjoy! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter