B2B lately

lorimay

Strolling along...
Has anyone done a B2B on The Wonder sailing from San Diego this season?
Have the procedures changed? We haven't done one since 2017.

Thanks

We will be doing one out of Miami soon and I am wondering the same thing. 😃

Is there something specific about the Wonder in San Diego you're looking for, or do you just mean in general? We just did a B2B on the Wish...we didn't have to pack, we just left our stuff, got off towards the end of debarkation, went through customs, then were directed back into the terminal and waited around a bit before we were let back on. There was a designated waiting area for B2B folks in Port Canaveral; not sure if they do the same thing in other ports.

Process!

I got a letter in my room the day before we disembarked on cruise 1. I was moving rooms so it reminded me to pack and the stateroom host will move your luggage.

This letter came with a little gold card and a sticker. Don’t forget this!

(Later that day GS messaged me and I did NOT have to move rooms after all, and therefore I didn’t need to pack.)

Meeting was 10.15 in Azure. CM went around and checked us all in and asked if any of us wanted to get off the ship and return later. (No one did.) He said it would be around 20 mins before anything happened as there were still around 300 guests on the ship. He checked we all had the little gold cards we got with the letter and our ID. It comes with a sticker which identifies b2b guests.

Got off the ship around 10.40, still tons of people in customs line. Ended up getting through customs around 11.05 and the whole group was done around 11.15.

We were then led back to check in and had our own b2b check in line with 4 people checking us back in. Then we were seated in a section to the left of the check in desks and about 10 minutes later a person came over saying they were ready for b2b and we went back on board using a shortcut.

Probably off the ship for an hour total.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter