[B]The Best 2005 Rate You Got for the RPR?[/B]

jamiejeremy

Earning My Ears
We will be traveling to Universal/Seaworld as part of our honeymoon in July, but we refuse to pay $230/night at the RPR when we're only paying $130/night at a luxury resort in Cancun...Will the rates drop the closer it gets to July? We have the FAN club card, but that won't save us much and RPR rep told us that the ENT card wouldn't save us any more than the FAN club card does...Help!

If you read through some of the threads you will see that there has been much talk about 2005 prices and the lack of "good" discounts. The best discounts have been with AAA or APH. Check out this thread http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=682494 to see what others have been getting this year.

Think of it this way, at Universal you can drink the water, the police aren't corupt and there are two theme parks within walking distance, all three of which Cancun doesn't have.

I think Universal prices are going to be steep in the near term. I guess it's supply and demand.

We rang Universal reservations & got the rate of $179 for a standard room for the Labor day weekend holiday in September. This was using the AAA rate. I am also a Loews member so mentioned that as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter