Avis Car Rental

Nick The Cat

Mouseketeer
Into planning mode now - less than a year to go.

We are in the process of booking our car rental for next August and have decided that Avis will give us the best deal on the type of car we want, however, we have a couple of questions that we hope someone might be able to answer.

1. Is there a car rental depot at/near Port Canaveral?

2. If there is what is it known as to Avis as we can't find it on their website?

Thanks

I can help as we rented from Avis for our Disney cruise. We rented from the airport - the girls at the desk are so nice and gave us a free upgrade.
We dropped the car off at the Radisson at Port Canaveral - they have a free shuttle bus to the Port. What I would advise is dropping your luggage off first and then only having your carry ons- you'll get on the bus much easier. We also couldn't find it on their website but when we phoned they easily located it(although I don't think they believed me when I said it wasn't on the website) I think the location code is P3F but check on the cruise board.
Also try this website http://www.dcltribute.com/carhire/
Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter