Avengers Endgame tickets - what did u score? And how long was your wait time

So if your local theatre is sold out, don't panic. Just check back closer to the date. All of these theatres are digital now. As long as you have a local theatre with multiple screens, they will make a decision maybe a week out to not show "Wonder Park" and "Unplaned" and "The Best of Enemies", etc. and put in a few more Endgame showings.

Chris and Jeremy from CinemaSins told a story about how the theatre they used to work for decided to only show Deathly Hallows Part2 on opening night because the showings kept selling out. Expect the same thing to happen with Endgame.

Last edited:
Our local AMC here in suburban LA is showing the movie at 1pm on opening day for $4.99/ticket (standard format). Seemed too good to be true but everything checks out so far! Sure beats $15,000!

I bought tickets for Friday evening. I opened Fandango at 7:15 AM CST yesterday, and bought the first tickets for the showing at my preferred theater.
Change of plans, I chose Friday because I didn't want to keep my 9 year old DS out too late on a school night. This past Friday, I found out that that Friday was a San Antonio holiday. So I managed to find tickets for opening night at the same theater.

No problem at all getting tickets.

Same here, thankfully. I just got my tickets last night for opening night, as I was in Italy when they were released and nothing was allowing me to buy while I was overseas (the Cinemark website wouldn't even open, Fandango let me get all the way through before giving an error).

Got tickets for the Thursday night it opens the day the tickets went on sale. My nephew, thank goodness, bought them around 9 am that morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter