Avengers Endgame tickets - what did u score? And how long was your wait time

yeahdisney

DIS Veteran
I was driving to work so I pulled over at 8 AM to purchase tickets. At that time Cinemark website wasn’t working so I used fandango. The site said I had 20 minutes to wait to purchase tickets.
I purchased from another site tickets to see the movie with DD At her college town and was done. I got three tickets there. I am going to see it twice. Don’t know if DH can go, if not I’ll give the ticket away.
Started driving again, 20 minutes later I pulled over and got three tickets for DS here for the friday showing at the mall.
Coworker at work had her husband get 4 tickets his wait was 41 minutes.
I would have rather seen the movie at paramount with free refills but I did not know if it was going to show there. At lunch I had an email it will be there too-too late.

We will be at Disney World opening weekend, so want to see it at Disney Springs. I wanted either Thursday evening or early Friday. We’re in our 60s so going to the movies at 11 pm or later isn’t for us, lol. The AMC website & app both crashed yesterday. So I waited for hours trying to get them. AMC posted on Twitter to use their “partners”, but people posted that they couldn’t get in with fandango either. Anyway, I finally decided to try fandango around 3pm. Thursday shows were mostly front rows left & single seats, as was the 10:30 Friday morning. I booked a 2:30 in a dine in theater, end seats at the back, just what we wanted. The theater was already more than half sold, so we lucked out that seats we wanted were still left. The regular theater had lots of seats, but for a 3 hour movie, I wanted the reclining seats.

The AMC site’s weren’t back up til after 4. Aggravated that I missed out on earning the points I should have earned buying tickets thru AMC, but at least I got the tickets I wanted. We would have gone to Regal if we were home. Of course, no issues with that website, my kids got their tickets for Thursday evening with no problems.

I have tickets for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. A buddy did it on the Showcase app. No wait, no fuss.

I am not trying to be first lol

I have watched all of the movies related to and part of the infinity stone movies. We are big fans, but we don't care about being first. But we always do reserved RPX. There is no way else to do it. :)

I could not get any. I was checking and checking. I checked before I left for work and they were not up. I checked when I got to work (6 minute drive) and they were sold out. Fortunately a friend has us on the list for a special screening the day before, so I'll be going to that.

Yesterday, 8:02 am - First showing in the Widescreen/Atmos theater, party of six. Had my choice of any seat in the place (almost), booked and done in under three min.

The official announcement they were on sale hit my inbox at 8:06am, checked back a little after 8:30am and the showing was sold out (except for the very first row)

I'll probably see the movie about 3 weeks after it comes out, on a $5 Tuesday. Just saw Captain Marvel yesterday.

I’m with you on this! Not necessarily a $5 Tuesday, but I will absolutely wait until the crowds die down. I don’t need to be the first as I’d much rather go to a less crowded movie than see it first! I am finally planning to see Captain Marvel his week.

Bought tickets for opening night no problem at a local theater. Thinking about buying tickets on one of the better screens/sound at the AMC in Disney Springs for the following week because we head to WDW on that Monday.

Used the Atom app, bought ticket for 745 PM 3D Showing on Friday. Had no trouble. Did it yesterday morning. I read earlier that the tickets were going to go on sale on Apr 2.

With it being 3hrs long, went for Friday instead of Thursday so I could sleep in the next day.

Did you see the article about the AMC theaters (3 locations, I think) doing a 59 hour marathon of all Marvel movies prior to the premiere? :scared:

found out about it going on sale yesterday around 11 a.m., went on our local theater's website and 3 minutes later got the 3 seats for saturday late afternoon show i wanted-since it starts 15 minutes before matinee pricing ends i paid $28 for 3 people.

We are actually still trying to figure out when we are going. My son is 3 hours away at school and is coming home that Friday for prom. We are probably going Saturday.

Last edited:
I had 2 seats @ 8:00pm for Thursday night picked out around 9:40 am EST before the AMC app stopped working.

I didn't get tickets until around 4 pm later yesterday and had to settle for 10:45 pm.

I bought tickets for Friday evening. I opened Fandango at 7:15 AM CST yesterday, and bought the first tickets for the showing at my preferred theater.

I started trying about 5:30 AM PST but Atom Tickets would err out before I could pay every time. I kept trying for about an hour and no seats were sold yet so I assume everyone was having the same problem. At about 7:30 I finally just tried Fandango instead and was able to get them for Thursday at 6:30 PM. Cinepolis (reserved recliners, food and drinks) theater was about 1/4 sold.

I got in right away on Atom around 9am yesterday morning - my tickets are for regular showing Friday night with reserved reclining seating. Theater was probably 1/4 sold out when I got seating choices.

Well DS just bailed on me and he is now going to the 10 pm show with a bunch of seniors. So I did a refund for the mall theater and I picked the thursday 6pm for myself and I took the single seat left in the back of the theater on the big screen for a different theater will free refills.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter