AVATAR and SIGNATURE ISSUES- READ HERE FIRST

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW POSTERS must have at least 10 posts in order to add an Avatar or Signature to their profiles. After your 10th post there is also a time delay before these options will be available (usually about 30-60 mintues)

When these features have been enabled you will be able to hover over your username in the upper right corner and see options for Avatar and Signature .

For assistance with these or any other Technical "how do I" questions please read the FAQ here on the Welcome Board >>***FAQ's***<< incl. AVATARS, SIGS, FINDING YOUR POSTS etc or post your questions to the Technical Support Board .
Thanks for the info. I'm really excited about joining the boardds

I'm so glad I found this thread. I was going nuts trying to figure out how to add a picture.

Ugh, trying to update my signature from last year and I can't figure out how to do it. Guess I need to post more :)

Thank you for the information. I have been trying to figure out how to update my profile pictures and the initial post I found discussed hovering over your ID which did not work for me. I guess I need to do less creeping/reading and more postings!

Do comments count as posts or just new thread posts? Also, how can I see how many posts I have had? Is there a counter somewhere on my profile?

I think I just answered some of my own questions. After the last post I noticed that there is a counter under my blank profile picture that says "messages" with a number next to it. The number went up by one when I posted the last comment, so I would conclude that the messages is the number of posts and the counter is right under the profile picture/blank with my name.

Thanks for the info! Probably should have looked here before trying to figure it out for 10 minutes. :o

Guess I should've read this thread prior to spending 10-15 minutes thinking I was missing something. lol

Thank you so much! I was just about to post that very same question when I saw this thread.

@dark54555 it won't be long now! :) You'll be able to adjust your siggy soon, just a few more posts I think. 10 is when you can change it I think, well, about a half an hour after you hit that number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!