Ava's MAW pre-trip report

Looks like she had a great party! Wow I can't believe you had 15 girls stay over. I bet it was interesting lol!

I just can't believe this trip won't work out any better for you all. This should be Ava's trip of a lifetime. Could you please pm the link?

Looks like she had a great party! Wow I can't believe you had 15 girls stay over. I bet it was interesting lol!

I just can't believe this trip won't work out any better for you all. This should be Ava's trip of a lifetime. Could you please pm the link?

Thanks. :-). I was interesting to say the least!! Lol

Well, Ava broke her foot...again. Poor thing. In the last year she has broken her left wrist, right wrist, left ankle, and now left foot. I sure hope its healed in time for Disney!!
324B0F64-E629-475A-A8F1-3F4837970763-16183-000006F360167F54_zps013f379b.jpg

Joining in on your PTR :goodvibes I sure hope things work out for your family! You have a beautiful family:thumbsup2
Sorry Ava broke her foot...my dd14 just got out of her walking cast a few days ago, but she had a severe spraign...not a break.

Joining in on your PTR :goodvibes I sure hope things work out for your family! You have a beautiful family:thumbsup2
Sorry Ava broke her foot...my dd14 just got out of her walking cast a few days ago, but she had a severe spraign...not a break.

Thanks. :-). She has a rheumatologist appt in June. I'm going to ask about all these breaks. It's just not normal.

Thanks. :-). She has a rheumatologist appt in June. I'm going to ask about all these breaks. It's just not normal.

I was wondering if it had to do with her diagnosis. That is a lot of breaks! Im sure you will feel better after getting to the Dr. for some answers:goodvibes

Yay for dates! :cheer2:

I am so sorry that things are still not working out for the whole family to go. :hug: Praying that something will happen to make it all possible after all.

Hugs for Ava :hug: Praying it's healed in time for the trip, and that the rheumatologist has some answers for you.

Lots of hugs :hug: I know how frustrating everything can be. I know you'll have a wonderful trip no matter what, but that it can hard for you to focus on that when so many details don't seem to be going right. :hug:

There are two extra kid shirts in there. My husband's much younger little brother and sister will be there with us. They'll wear these our one day at Magic Kingdom all together.

Random update on Ava. We leave in less than 3 weeks!! Woohoo!! Anyway, we took Ava to her rheumatologist and everything is looking ok. She's been feeling a lot better lately. He upped her meds, so hopefully she'll be feeling pretty good for her trip. Also, Ava got braces back in March and her teeth have improved a lot, but had to share this picture. They put a power chain on her and check out the difference in 9 days!!!! Wow! She's loving how pretty her teeth are turning out. :-).
0FDABB5B-C398-4C42-8E01-35B1BA9E91DB-30507-00000F0F068ABF30_zps603761d8.jpg

Also, Ava got braces back in March and her teeth have improved a lot, but had to share this picture. They put a power chain on her and check out the difference in 9 days!!!! Wow! She's loving how pretty her teeth are turning out. :-).
0FDABB5B-C398-4C42-8E01-35B1BA9E91DB-30507-00000F0F068ABF30_zps603761d8.jpg

Her teeth are closing up quickly! Are they sore? I get a sore/sensitive mouth after a filling, and remember braces (30yrs ago) as not being much fun.

have a great trip!

Her teeth are closing up quickly! Are they sore? I get a sore/sensitive mouth after a filling, and remember braces (30yrs ago) as not being much fun.

have a great trip!

They were really sore the first week of the power chain. But, seem better now. She said this was worse than the palate expander she had put in in April. But, she says it's worth it since she's seeing so much improvement. :-)

Proud day...Ava and Logan are getting baptized today. Make a mama cry. (Yes, they're the same age...Ava is really tall)
89340658-E24A-4100-9D9F-0B1581E1BCFD-61655-0000199CE666203E_zps1afab848.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter