• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Autographs

Malibustyle23

DIS Veteran
I don't even know where to put this question but I'll ask here.....
I found this white baseball hat with a small anchor on it while shopping last night. While sitting here looking at it I am thinking I should go back and get two more for my kids to use for the characters onboard to autograph.

1. Will it be any trouble having them autograph it?
2. Could they just use regular sharpies or do I need specific fabric pens?

Thanks!

Fabric pens would probably work better since they wont bleed. You could probably do a test on an old hat and see how the Sharpies work. If you want anything besides the bill autographed, will probably need something firm on the inside. Also, look for the day the Captain signs. I think its a sea day. I bought an ornament and had him sign it.

Reactions: NAB
Maybe make sure you have something sturdy underneath to help them sign? At the character breakfast, they have access to the table, but in the lines, it might be hard to get a steady press (or maybe they can just use their giant hands... :-))

You can also you a fabric paint setter to help prevent fading from washing (or sweat). You can get this i the fabric paint section of any craft store. You paint it on clear over autographs. I've had autographs stay great on t-shirts through multiple washings after using this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter