Autographs - Goodies for the CMs

Good morning everyone,
It is nearly 11 am in good old Germany and there came in quite a few new answers during nighttime. Thanks to all of you.

To make it easier for all who are longing for some ideas I wrote a summary:

DOS
Fun-size candy bars
Chips
Candy assortment bags
M&Ms
Life savers/mints
Local specialities
Chocolate covered macadamia nuts
Caramacs
Nuts
Gum
Non-candy snacks (favorite of an insider)
Games/activity stuff

DON’TS
Cash (due to regulations)
Calling cards
Gift cards
Heavy items
Mini alcohol bottles (due to regulations)
Girls Scout Cookies (they are homemade, aren't they?)

With all this input I think about :scratchin buying some Haribo Goldbears. They won’t melt, they won’t break, they come in small bags, they are fatfree (okay, not sugarfree), they are a local speciality (Germany, home of the Goldbears). And I still stick with the gum. If I can think of some non-candy snacks, I will tell you.

Oh, EvaSue, thank you for the idea with the thank you card. Should be first on the list :thumbsup2.

That's for newbies like mandelaura: Put your stuff in a zipper/zip lock bag, wrote your stateroom number on it, put pencils in different colors in the bag and add some goodies pixiedust:, drop off your stuff at Guest Service and wait. They will return the signed items - normally - to your stateroom at the end of the journey. Have fun!

Girl Scout cookies are not homemade. They are manufactured by two different companies in the USA (ABC and Little Brown Bakers). Girl Scouts sell them to the public once per year and fans purchase multiple boxes and store them in their freezer to get them through to the following year. So, certainly acceptable.

Girl Scout cookies are not homemade. They are manufactured by two different companies in the USA (ABC and Little Brown Bakers). Girl Scouts sell them to the public once per year and fans purchase multiple boxes and store them in their freezer to get them through to the following year. So, certainly acceptable.

Sorry! I think we have Girl Scouts in Germany, but they don't sell cookies;). I have edited the list. Thank you Tinknalli :thumbsup2.

Wow! That is awesome, thanks! I'm assuming you leave the "tip" when you drop off the items?

Mandelaura. You "may" be getting something in your FE for your daughter to have signed from a certain fellow cruiser who shall remain nameless... But I'm not revealing anything more. :) see you in a few weeks!

Thanks for all the great ideas and info! Now to decide what two things to get signed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter