Autographed shirt WAY better than book!!!....

jjnb7709

Earning My Ears
After reading the tip on one of these boards, I decided to buy fabric paint markers and plain white t-shirts for my two DS's for character autographs.

The autographed t-shirts are SOOO great!!! Much better than an album which will be stuck in a drawer somewhere to get dusty.....my kids haven't taken their shirts off yet!! (I bought them a size larger so they'll last longer!)

We bought a 5pk of bright neon colored fabric markers (Walmart $9.99) and plain white tees (Walmart $4 ea). Stuck a piece of cardboard under portion of shirt for each autograph (characters will not sign shirts if children are actually wearing them - so just carry them in back pack, etc.).

The characters had fun choosing colors and my sons' were the envy of all the other children we saw in the parks, at the airport, at the resort....

I would HIGHLY recommend considering this autograph t-shirt idea vs. autograph books!! It is their favorite souvenoir!!

I'm thinking about doing this as well for our 3 year old. It will be her very first trip to Disneyland. I think she would enjoy a shirt much more than a book. I was thinking of either a shirt or just fabric squares and making them into a blanket when we get home.

What a great idea! I'm so surprised Disney hasn't thought of selling this themselves - a t-shirt with characters' autographs all over it would be too cool!

I was thinking about getting a plain neon colored hat and doing the same thing for my 1yo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter