Autograph Pages & Personalized Covers (Disney and Universal)

I would like to make my daughter a book using ur images. Will 5x7 work from shutterfly? I did a book before and 4x6 was a little small. Would like a cover for Kylie.

I would like to make my daughter a book using ur images. Will 5x7 work from shutterfly? I did a book before and 4x6 was a little small. Would like a cover for Kylie.

I actually just tried to size one of the pages in a shutterfly book and it turns out they are too low resolution to print in 5x7 or 4x6 so I'm resizing them now and then I will post them in a new album of my photobucket labelled "Larger Autograph Pages" for people to use.
Is there any certain character that you wanted on the Cover for Kylie?

I will prolly make two separate books one Disney princess related and then another with all other characters. Whatever you think. So I will be able to do 5x7? Thanks so much

Can you do a cover for my daughter, Sophia? A girly cover page will do.

Thanks!

Here are some covers that I've made that I can personalize. I will be editing this post as I make more covers. If you are requesting a personalized cover please include the name above the picture of the cover you want in your request.

Wonderland Tea Party

Toy Story

TinkerBell

Princesses

Mickey and Pals

Jedi Mickey

Cars

Elsa

Olaf

Your work is awesome. I was wondering if you could make my kids autograph book. One would be Mickey and Pals with the name Payten. The other one would be Mickey and Pals with the name Michael. Thank you very much.

Your work is awesome. I was wondering if you could make my kids autograph book. One would be Mickey and Pals with the name Payten. The other one would be Mickey and Pals with the name Michael. Thank you very much.

Thank You! And here are your covers.

Thank you. I found the link for the larger size downloads of the pictures and have saved them to my computer. We are trying to decide which of the covers we would want to have personalized. I will let you know as soon as we can choose between them. The artwork is amazing. My youngest DGD is really into Eeyore and Tigger right now. I know she'll be super excited when she gets her book. Thanks again for helping to make our WDW vacation even more magical. The girls decided on other covers for their books. Thought I should let you know. I wanted to thank you again for posting and sharing your work. The pages are going to make our books super special. We love them. :)

Hi I was searching through Disboards for someone to personalize two covers for my two boys who will be going to Disney for the first time. I came upon your post and I love the work you have done! If it wouldn't be to much trouble...could you please personalize two covers for me using Mickey and pals? I will be so grateful!! Thank you for your time!

I am amazed at all of the talent here! I can't wait to put together autograph books for my kids. Could you please make a mickey and pals cover for Sasha? Thank you so much in advance!

Hello! You are very talented! I would love to use your images to make my daughters an autograph book if thats okay? I was also wondering if you could make a personalized cover for them as well please? I didnt see any Frozen so Im not sure if you have those options or not but one for Camryn and one for Brooklyn? Thank you soo soo much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter